Need Help Naming Dog

jmark

Well, folks, meet Enzo.  It's the boy's decision and he's put his foot down about it.  image.png.2eaa680382ec1b78e27cf8e4b896da73.png

Thanks all of you, this was fun, and I appreciate all the suggestions.  Moho81, great name, he loves it.  We have also ordered the Racing in the Rain book.  Now all we gotta do is figure out how to calm this little tornado down.  He gained 3 lbs in 1 week and pees more than I do after a sixpack.  He doesn't walk, he bounces.  And talks a lot... 

enhance

• Like 6

Well, folks, meet Enzo.  It's the boy's decision and he's put his foot down about it.  image.png.2eaa680382ec1b78e27cf8e4b896da73.png

Thanks all of you, this was fun, and I appreciate all the suggestions.  Moho81, great name, he loves it.  We have also ordered the Racing in the Rain book.  Now all we gotta do is figure out how to calm this little tornado down.  He gained 3 lbs in 1 week and pees more than I do after a sixpack.  He doesn't walk, he bounces.  And talks a lot... 

enhance&key=eda52345162798901633bca2c6a77bd6edec1ecfb532ca072fad94d8ab4f9757

Beautiful dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

enhance&key=eda52345162798901633bca2c6a77bd6edec1ecfb532ca072fad94d8ab4f9757

Awesome!

I’m a big dog lover. I wish I had the time and energy for a new puppy right now. I love their awkward puppy stage. Big goofballs. Heck my 12 year old lab is still a big goofball at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, JRod 8G8H said:

My dog's name is Enzo which means ruler of the home. Go with something based on his personality and what describes him best

Hi JRod.  I can't find anything on that meaning for Enzo.  Can you help me out on that?  He definitely thinks he's the ruler of this home! 

30 minutes ago, jmark said:

Hi JRod.  I can't find anything on that meaning for Enzo.  Can you help me out on that?  He definitely thinks he's the ruler of this home! 

Nice! You went with enzo!? In Italian Enzo is like the name Henry which I've read translates to king of the home. My family is sicilian. The Ferrari Enzo was one of my most favorite cars that Ferrari has made.. Also, there also was a famous book called the art of racing in the rain and the main character dog was named Enzo... I see you guys talked about that already. This is our puggle Enzo, he's a great rabbit dog

20180227_212553.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JRod 8G8H said:

Nice! You went with enzo!? In Italian Enzo is like the name Henry which I've read translates to king of the home. My family is sicilian. The Ferrari Enzo was one of my most favorite cars that Ferrari has made.. Also, there also was a famous book called the art of racing in the rain and the main character dog was named Enzo... I see you guys talked about that already. This is our puggle Enzo, he's a great rabbit dog

20180227_212553.jpg

He's a handsome fellow!  

I'll have a glass of that wine, when you get a moment.