Hell of a fine!

mlammerhirt

18 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Or electric furnaces.  Seriously ,the amish are scumbags . I hope they dont see this.

amsih-2.jpg

Not nice!  I'm friends with quite a few Amish and most are good good people. 

Be careful painting with such a big brush you might get some on you.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

When i lived on an old farm had some of these folks stop and visit , they wanted to buy everything.  Asked to buy like 8 different things , its like they came to shop.  lol Then they even wanted to buy the place.  Where does this $ come from?  just cause they dont pay nat grid?  or a car payment ?  

Cash deals no. Tax, no school taxes..  some of the most.corrupt people I've ever met. Even had one stealing short cuts of firewood I had in a plie. Another was adding water to maple syrup.. have never seen any good come from them in the neighborhood

5 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Cash deals no. Tax, no school taxes..  some of the most.corrupt people I've ever met. Even had one stealing short cuts of firewood I had in a plie. Another was adding water to maple syrup.. have never seen any good come from them in the neighborhood

they were really pushy about it too.   Had a barn we used for winter storage and the guy said "shame to see a barn like this not being used, we should buy it and get use out of it. We should buy this place"   I told then the problem is that its not for sale. 

• Like 1

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

they were really pushy about it too.   Had a barn we used for winter storage and the guy said "shame to see a barn like this not being used, we should buy it and get use out of it. We should buy this place"   I told then the problem is that its not for sale. 

Cant tell you how many times I've had to kick them off friends property.. they say well this is all gods.. I respond well God doesnt pay the taxes

..think they got hint last time when I told them if I found them there again they wouldn't be going home.. they look at me wierd..I then explained I own a back hoe and their buggy, horse and themselves would not be found. Havent seen them since. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Two other forum boards I go on had a thread about this get locked up or taken down. I've hunted in Coshocton county Ohio where this took place for over 20 years, it used to be awesome. About 10years ago the amish moved into the area, they completely changed the hunting from awesome to shit. Coshocton was the number one county, had more deer taken during hunting season than any other county, legally. Can you imagine how many they get away without getting caught. Some people need to wake up, the amish are not your friends. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ncountry said:

Not nice!  I'm friends with quite a few Amish and most are good good people. 

Be careful painting with such a big brush you might get some on you.

I certainly don't know them all but I can say from my personal experience the vast majority I have met are scumbags. The entire existence is a tax avoidance scam and they have no regard for other peoples' property. 

• Like 4

Two other forum boards I go on had a thread about this get locked up or taken down. I've hunted in Coshocton county Ohio where this took place for over 20 years, it used to be awesome. About 10years ago the amish moved into the area, they completely changed the hunting from awesome to shit. Coshocton was the number one county, had more deer taken during hunting season than any other county, legally. Can you imagine how many they get away without getting caught. Some people need to wake up, the amish are not your friends. 
And then you find these ads on the Buffalo Craigslist. Seems like the person posting that add didn't mention the Amish wiped out all the deer lol. 7ca06aa84fdacd495c056243106f1650.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Amish mafia payed the fine...........................  And they will make you an offer you can't refuse...............

Got an Amish business just down the road. They sell sheds and all sorts of outbuildings. The stuff seems really well built, but VERY expensive. I've talked to them a few times, and I can't put my finger on it. But "something" is just off kilter with this particular group.

3 minutes ago, grampy said:

Amish mafia payed the fine...........................  And they will make you an offer you can't refuse...............

Got an Amish business just down the road. They sell sheds and all sorts of outbuildings. The stuff seems really well built, but VERY expensive. I've talked to them a few times, and I can't put my finger on it. But "something" is just off kilter with this particular group.

They all married there cousins  inbreading makes them go nuts probably  .

Amish family tree looks like a fork 

Friend had a stocked pond down the road from an amish farm . Kids showed up one day fishing .  Wife thought it was cute  and let them fish  no harm no fowl . A week later the whole community showed up and fishing . Killed every fish big and small. He came home to what he described as looking  like an amish barn raising. He went out to make them go and the men all crowded around the like a street fight and started  yelling at him in German or whatever it is. Had to call cops . Troopers and scherrifs  showed up they all started to leave. They were all told to leave and never come back  as they pulled  out one at time. Deputy said he had to do it or they would be back. Amish  mafia  is real. Never heard a good story about them . They don't pay taxes don't follow laws and rules , play dumb and hide behind religion. 

I imagine there is some good amish families  but I have yet to meet one. My sil was a large animal vet in Canadagua... she handled so many animal cruelty  calls on them  for police. The story's  of horses down on the side of the roads would make your blood boil.

So some will take this completely wrong, but it sounds like the guy shot a nice buck, went out hunting again as we all do, maybe for doe and saw a 26 pointer and couldn't help himself. Not excusing the behavior, but I wonder if he is and always was a sleezebag or if he just blew his load lol.

See the same thing happing by some year after year. Just not 26 pointers because we don't have any. Guys filling wives tags is no different. Many use the same tag a few times a year. Just an Amish breaking a law. No diff then a white , Black , Mexican hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

And then you find these ads on the Buffalo Craigslist. Seems like the person posting that add didn't mention the Amish wiped out all the deer lol. 7ca06aa84fdacd495c056243106f1650.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I'll bet most of the guys that go for this end up going home disappointed. My buddy and his brother lease out the farm I hunt to some out of state guys for the first week of November, I think they pay $5000.00. This season they shot a small 7 or 9 point, I would not have shot that deer. It's so bad compared to what it used to be that my buddy feels he should pay us to come down and hunt with him. I'm not bashing guys for hunting Ohio from out of state, I feel bad that they put out money, time , and effort for little reward. I've done my share of out of state hunting

I feel this way about Belfast, we finally stopped hunting the area. They put on unbelievable drives during the week and couldn’t care less about property lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro