Hell of a fine!

mlammerhirt

I'm not one for treating others as an object.Some of the words used in this topic are of Total Disrespect to others.I am not Amish or have any intentions of dis regarding your views but I have had a good experiences with them.There is bad and evil in all walks of life some will Rob  take and steal from the Blind.

• Like 1

When i lived on an old farm had some of these folks stop and visit , they wanted to buy everything.  Asked to buy like 8 different things , its like they came to shop.  lol Then they even wanted to buy the place.  Where does this $ come from?  just cause they dont pay nat grid?  or a car payment ?  
No tax

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

the amount of racism in this thread is to be quite honest sickening to read! I would bet that if some of these things were said about other races of people this thread would of been locked and or gone by now!

there is also a LOT of mis information being posted.

The amish folks DO pay taxes!  local, state, federal. the ONLY tax they do not pay is social security because they do NOT draw on it. 

they most certainly DO pay school taxes, and they do not utilize much if any of the school system.

the amish charge what they feel their work is worth, most people have no idea how much work goes into the things they build, and to be honest most english "carpenters and or cabinet makers" could not build comparable products by using the tools the amish folks use.

no matter what people think they are no different than any other race of humans, there are good ones and bad ones.  this is 1 poaching incident, how many English folks got caught poaching this season, the reason this is such a big deal is because of the size of the buck, no matter what race or religion the poacher is irrelevant they are simply a person that got caught poaching.

Edited by reeltime
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, reeltime said:

the amount of racism in this thread is to be quite honest sickening to read! I would bet that if some of these things were said about other races of people this thread would of been locked and or gone by now!

there is also a LOT of mis information being posted.

The amish folks DO pay taxes!  local, state, federal. the ONLY tax they do not pay is social security because they do NOT draw on it. 

they most certainly DO pay school taxes, and they do not utilize much if any of the school system.

the amish charge what they feel their work is worth, most people have no idea how much work goes into the things they build, and to be honest most english "carpenters and or cabinet makers" could not build comparable products by using the tools the amish folks use.

no matter what people think they are no different than any other race of humans, there are good ones and bad ones.  this is 1 poaching incident, how many English folks got caught poaching this season, the reason this is such a big deal is because of the size of the buck, no matter what race or religion the poacher is irrelevant they are simply a person that got caught poaching.

Racism ? Are you sure ?

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

What makes you say they dont pay taxes?

Cash deals no sales tax to state..  and dont pay SSI. Reduced taxes because the disconnect electric ..yet I still pay if it is out front of my vacant  property it's considered improved even if I dont use it.. many little loopholes they use. . 

Edited by G-Man