Robs huntandfish journal

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hunt #41 12/12    A gracious offer from Lomax to come out and hunt in the buckform for the afternoon.  Went out and it took us less than 12 steps I believe to see the first deer.  Lol.  Sitting t

Great weekend fishing with a great group of folks.  Had the honor of fishing with a bunch from this forum.  @Pygmy @Lawdwaz @Otto @Lomax all had a run out in my boat.  And all from a invite from a cam

Hunt #2. 10/3 6S mosh pit. First serious hunt of the year.  And doe down.  Saw 9 does and heard a buck grunt but he wouldn't show.  Crazy morn in the woods esp for early season.  Good to hav

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Otto said:

That ain’t the Stud Muffin! image.jpeg.76bfac2ee5da9d3396412379dac33792.jpeg 

Lol.  No but from the same stock. So far this year haven't seen one color that was better than any of the others. 

Great weekend fishing with a great group of folks.  Had the honor of fishing with a bunch from this forum.  @Pygmy @Lawdwaz @Otto @Lomax all had a run out in my boat.  And all from a invite from a camping trip that @The_Real_TCIII was on. Thanks much for the invite Tacks. Was a great time. Didn't get to fish in the boat with you but congrats on the scholarship and putting the feud with Charlie to rest. 

Great weekend and even a special guest appearance from @Steuben Jerry

Not a boat load of fish caught but a few were managed and I believe Otto has the current largest fish to date in the new boat with a big cat.  Was hoping for at least one day of boat limits but fun all the same. 

Great time guys , thanks and look forward to fishing with you all again. 

IMG_20210604_072449383.jpg

IMG_20210604_112217129.jpg

IMG_20210604_131150339.jpg

IMG_20210604_193807496.jpg

IMG_20210604_212907347.jpg

IMG_20210605_074741693.jpg

IMG_20210606_101726954.jpg

53765.jpeg

• Like 14

It was pretty hot out there for my liking, but I must say I'm jealous Rob.  That's quite a crew.  Glad you had a good outing.  I sure am wishing I could go on a Canadian walleye fishing vacation.  That's a nice looking table of fish!

• Like 1

Had a great time fishing Rob and Had lots of fun w Pygmy kept me entertained all morning and all the other members what a great bunch of guys and fishing and some brews.  Thanks Rob! 

• Like 1

I'd also like to thank Rob for all his efforts and hospitality.  I had a great time fishing with him and enjoyed the new boat!

Thanks also to Tacks for putting this shindig together.  It was great to see all the guys again and meet Lomax, Jason and Tacks buddy Larry.   Also, thanks to Jerry for making a quick guest appearance.

Sorry to hijack your journal Rob.  :)

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I'd also like to thank Rob for all his efforts and hospitality.  I had a great time fishing with him and enjoyed the new boat!

Thanks also to Tacks for putting this shindig together.  It was great to see all the guys again and meet Lomax, Jason and Tacks buddy Larry.   Also, thanks to Jerry for making a quick guest appearance.

Sorry to hijack your journal Rob.  :)

dont be at all - please do!  Great pics!