Woodstock 2019

turkeyfeathers

2 minutes ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Flower power. Peace.

While at the Ithaca farmers market this summer one of the booths sellers beautiful face caught my attention.  Then when she lifted up her arm so did the hairiest arm pit I’ve ever seen. Then noticed hairy legs. Can’t imagine the what’s going on down there. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

While at the Ithaca farmers market this summer one of the booths sellers beautiful face caught my attention.  Then when she lifted up her arm so did the hairiest arm pit I’ve ever seen. Then noticed hairy legs. Can’t imagine the what’s going on down there. 

So much for eating Breakfast !   GAG !

• Like 1

Those of us that remember this era can relate to the hard times our country was going through centered around the Vietnam  War.  It's the people that served there, that were important. There were no "Star Wars"; it was Americans unwillingly sent there, far to  many of which never saw this county alive again. For this, I praise and support those that served.   The real meaning got lost in the era.  Woodstock was only a small fraction of mass movements of free expression of speech. Drugs, sex, and rock n roll, that just got way out of hand.  Thinking back, who really wants to relive this era, as a means  only to fill promoters pockets.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Reliving the 60's all over again. Razor manufactures suffered.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

On 12/28/2018 at 8:32 PM, Pygmy said:

OKAY....Where were you all in 1969 during the original Woodstock..??

I was working as a grocery clerk in a local A&P  store, and was about to enlist in the Navy to avoid being drafted into the Army and winding up in a rice paddy with a bunch of little guys in black pajamas trying to SHOOT my sorry ass...

Since you're the 1st to actually admit this..I did the same, but joined AF in '67 to learn a possible civilian career as my recruiter had promised. Well... long story shortened, had no choice after basic but to work in munitions, (aka;a  bomb dump) where almost all guys ended up in Viet Nam or Thailand. WTF have I done. Where's that recruiter, want to choke him!!! Suddenly amidst all the SE Asia reassignments comes a few for Germany. Anyways, that's where I was in 1969 and wasn't even aware of Woodstock at the time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nyslowhand said:

Since you're the 1st to actually admit this..I did the same, but joined AF in '67 to learn a possible civilian career as my recruiter had promised. Well... long story shortened, had no choice after basic but to work in munitions, (aka;a  bomb dump) where almost all guys ended up in Viet Nam or Thailand. WTF have I done. Where's that recruiter, want to choke him!!! Suddenly amidst all the SE Asia reassignments comes a few for Germany. Anyways, that's where I was in 1969 and wasn't even aware of Woodstock at the time.

I graduated from high school in 1968...Of the 100 people in my graduating class, 3 were KIA and several others were seriously wounded..Another was a suicide shortly after he returned stateside, probably due to  his experiences in Nam... We were watching people being moved around in body bags nightly on the 6 o'clock news...In March of 1971, I was a pall bearer for one of by best hunting and fishing buddies KIA by small arms fire.. It was the first time I cried since I was 12 years old..

I was as patriotic as anyone, and did not want to shirk my duty, like the scumbags who fled to Canada, but saw no dishonor in a joining a branch of the service where I was  less likely to come home in a body bag..Besides, sleeping on a ship was much more  appealing than sleeping in the mud, and the chow in the Navy was FAR better...Hehehe...

Edited by Pygmy

Yea it’s even bigger right now, haven’t gone barefaced in almost 8 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think if I hadn't shaved for 8 years nobody would notice hahahaha I can't grow diddly squat. I didn't shave my moustache for 5 weeks for Movember and this is what I came up with. Mind you this was AFTER I "Just for Men'd" it haha5b015047e3adb952a40d57aabbd59d22.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think if I hadn't shaved for 8 years nobody would notice hahahaha I can't grow diddly squat. I didn't shave my moustache for 5 weeks for Movember and this is what I came up with. Mind you this was AFTER I "Just for Men'd" it haha5b015047e3adb952a40d57aabbd59d22.jpg&key=9f5b91bd24d0ae4a12817a96d5e561f689f7ab238df355e1c2104d102ea461e0

Hahah I’ve shaved in the past 8 years... well trimmed the beard any way. I just won’t take it down to the skin

I think if I hadn't shaved for 8 years nobody would notice hahahaha I can't grow diddly squat. I didn't shave my moustache for 5 weeks for Movember and this is what I came up with. Mind you this was AFTER I "Just for Men'd" it haha5b015047e3adb952a40d57aabbd59d22.jpg&key=9f5b91bd24d0ae4a12817a96d5e561f689f7ab238df355e1c2104d102ea461e0

So the positive about your lack of ability to grow hair is that Pygmy won’t be looking to dive bomb your face. I may shave my beard just insure he stays away!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, crappyice said:

So the positive about your lack of ability to grow hair is that Pygmy won’t be looking to dive bomb your face. I may shave my beard just insure he stays away!!

Don't worry about THIS old white boy.!!..I don't swing that way, not that there's anything WRONG with that..

Actually I have very high standards...My requirements in a romantic partner are a pulse and a vagina...

• Haha 1