Woodstock 2019

turkeyfeathers

I wore a beard for many years..Then I got hooked up with The Mermaid and she doesn't  like facial hair...At least that is what she said, although her favorite heartthrobs are Sam Elliot and Tom Selleck...Hmmmmm….
She just wants you to grow a French tickler

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On 12/28/2018 at 8:17 PM, nyslowhand said:

No thanks! I lived in Watkins Glen at the time of the Summer Jam and survived the chaos! Once in a lifetime is enough for me!

I was there - I think

On 12/28/2018 at 8:17 PM, nyslowhand said:

No thanks! I lived in Watkins Glen at the time of the Summer Jam and survived the chaos! Once in a lifetime is enough for me!

fullsizeoutput_40f.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

God I hope they don't do one in Watkins glen .  Phish was bad enough. Freaking hippy freaks . .. although son in law who works at WGI came over with a truck load of confiscated beer and liquor.  No glass bottles rule was great. Also gave me a yeti  cooler and a like  new 2 room tent some rich spoiled kid left behind.

In 69 I was one ...

I remember my grandparents didn't leave the farm  in 73 for a week. My uncles and dad patrolled  the borders keeping the freakshow at bay.

Edited by Nytracker
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

God I hope they don't do one in Watkins glen .  Phish was bad enough. Freaking hippy freaks . .. although son in law who works at WGI came over with a truck load of confiscated beer and liquor.  No glass bottles rule was great. Also gave me a yeti  cooler and a like  new 2 room tent some rich spoiled kid left behind.

In 69 I was one ...

I remember my grandparents didn't leave the farm  in 73 for a week. My uncles and dad patrolled  the borders keeping the freakshow at bay.

What a mess....Took a month  ( or more)  to clean it up....

I was carrying out some groceries  from the A&P store in Addison  in 1969, to a deuce and a half size truck that was headed to Woodstock... The people in the truck encouraged me to jump in the truck and go with them...

At the time, it seemed a pretty radical kind of thing to do, and I  have always been sort of a conservative type guy...

Looking back, I kind of wish I had gone with them...<<sigh>>...