Looking for a new pup

Swamp_bucks

Well wife just gave me the ok to go find another pup.  Found 2 both shelter dogs. One is a bassot/mastiff mix. It has hound legs with a mastiff face and color pretty cool looking.  The other is a small bulldog mix.  Me and the youngest daughter will be going tomorrow to look at them.  Hoping they are good with cats,kids and my dane.

• Like 1

Everytime I think to get another dog one falls in my lap in seems.  Got my buddy Charlie from a gal at work who had a family member that was gonna take him to the pound.  I just decided I was gonna get a dog and I was gonna look for a Lab, beagle or cattle dog.  And he is a beagle/Australian Shepherd mix.  Seemed to be meant to be.  

You will get the one that was meant to be too!  Good luck. 

IMG_20171026_113523217.jpg

IMG_20170827_164534771.jpg

• Like 1

Wasnt planning on getting one seeing how 4 or 5 months ago planned on getting rid of the 2 we had do to lack of space,but we bought the bigger house and have room now and life just changed.  We had to get rid of the one dog because she got to aggressive bit me and i have kids so it was not the place for her.  Now the other one is lonley.  Well looked today found 2 we liked just not the right fit at chenango spca.  They dont like cats and we have 2.  Ill be heading to canastota sunday to look at a couple more.

18 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Wasnt planning on getting one seeing how 4 or 5 months ago planned on getting rid of the 2 we had do to lack of space,but we bought the bigger house and have room now and life just changed.  We had to get rid of the one dog because she got to aggressive bit me and i have kids so it was not the place for her.  Now the other one is lonley.  Well looked today found 2 we liked just not the right fit at chenango spca.  They dont like cats and we have 2.  Ill be heading to canastota sunday to look at a couple more.

Since your in the cny area check out helping hounds in Dewitt. They have a website and always seem to have quite a few dogs 

• Like 1