Marlin .35rem F/S

Hello looking to sell my marlin 35. It comes with see thru scope mounts. Gun functions perfectly,  it is in very good condition. It is used and shows that it has been used, but over all looks good. Price is $400 firm , I will ship it to an ffl for $20. I'm located on longisland.

20180922_080741.jpg

20180922_080744.jpg

20180922_080747.jpg

20180922_080800.jpg

20180922_080744.jpg

20180922_080804.jpg

Edited by Coastalhick

I have the very same rifle and rings, topped with a good scope that round is deadly on deer and bear. Mine is 50+ years old and is a tack driver. Not a long distance gun but within 200 yards its lethal. Thats also a great price. Suprised no one jumped on that already.  Good luck with sale. 

2 hours ago, NYBowhunter said:

I have the very same rifle and rings, topped with a good scope that round is deadly on deer and bear. Mine is 50+ years old and is a tack driver. Not a long distance gun but within 200 yards its lethal. Thats also a great price. Suprised no one jumped on that already.  Good luck with sale. 

Same here I love mine. Theres a Marlin forum and I dont think that gun would last an hour at that price. Good luck. Put "JM Stamped" in all your posts as thats a popular search term when people are looking for Marlins

Be sure it has a JM stamp first.  If I recall correctly, the newer guns made by Marlin didn't have it.  It also helps to say it has no cross bolt safety when it was made prior to that foolishness.

I already own the exact same rifle.  Can't justify two of them, but I'm trying to.

Edited by Rattler

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...