Coyote hunting

Close in that range. Not a lot dealing with the stinkin Bastids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know eastern coyotes are bigger, so do the western ones fetch more based on their lighter/prettier coats?

I bet it was. Did you notice the "eastern" bobcat only went $100 at the Colorado auction and here they sell for $25

Yup. I seen some Texas ones that have sweet coats. Mine from Minnesota was a giant but because it’s so furry you can barely see the spots unless you pull the hair apart.

Yup. I seen some Texas ones that have sweet coats. Mine from Minnesota was a giant but because it’s so furry you can barely see the spots unless you pull the hair apart.

Pygmy...you out there?!?!
Bet you had to part some hairs to find the spot once or twice(maybe even last night!)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I know eastern coyotes are bigger, so do the western ones fetch more based on their lighter/prettier coats?

DNA studies show eastern coyotes  are part wolf that's why there bigger  there hybrids 

Have no idea if there coats are worth more possibly because there bigger more fur per yot    should equal more money you  would think anyway .  I will ask the Chinese restaurant next time I go :)

Edited by Storm914

2nd stand was a little better, had a yote come in, I saw him but before I could get my gun up he got on the move and into the brush, my cousin the had him but his only shot was straight between the eyes, dong turned and ran just before he pulled the trigger