Coyote hunting

What kind of hair does this look like?  Not coarse enough to be deer.  A little blood in the pee, females seem to be in season in 4H.  In a different field found a couple breeding spots in the field where I always do.  Near as I can tell at least 3 different pairs. 
IMG_20190217_154930.thumb.jpg.b6e6e95ae414da66b35cdd8cfebdc06e.jpg
IMG_20190217_154936.thumb.jpg.04b341f90809ee256d5db732ab3869d9.jpg
IMG_20190217_153601.thumb.jpg.d5f20f4b25ca4486f18bd653dec94586.jpg
Human. Best be on the lookout

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think it  means  dog shxx  in Spanish at least that is what it looks like 
Some type of Mexican food chef made the other day .
Why I don't know . 
At least his time at the CIA will have paid off. Any graduate can make that taste like heaven

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Made it out last night.  First set saw 15 deer right at dusk. Second set was nice and dark and saw two sets of eyes. It ended up being 3 deer. I need to get a better light.  On way to truck I scared what I think was a coon- crazy sound it made. Fun regardless

• Like 1

It was a good night, nothin died but it was good. First set nothing. 2nd second set had one goin crazy about 15 mins into the set. At about 30 mins i had male coyote howls going and it came running out of the woods at yhe caller. My buddy swung on it, barked at it to try and get it to stop. It kept runnin, he shot and missed, and that yote took off like a rocket. I tried to swing on him and shoot. Thought i had the cross hairs on his nose when the gun went off but it was a clean miss also. 3 rd set, kitten distress, first 5 minutes had one come in close. Buddy put his light on it, was ready to shoot as soon as it got out of the brush. I never knew it was there. So im scanning and he thinks it saw me turning my head. It took off. Only about 50 yards away. Good night.

• Like 2

There were a set of tracks all over this property that were bigger than either of us have ever seen before. We had a giant male come in here last year but no shots, my guess is its him. I should have taken a pic. Found  a spot where a female in heat pissed and the males tore it all up. This property had more coyote tracks on it than deer, and its a sanctuary for deer lol. 

• Like 2