Coyote hunting

My son wants a blanket.... Lol.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

That'd be sick! Ok I want a blanket too but first I'll need 6 or so for a sweet car coat. Then one nice one for a cool hat then 30 more for a king sized blanket

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Thermal is sighted in.  Last group is the high one.   Moved the reticle up 1” afterwards.    Should be point and shoot out to 250ish.   Surprinsingly easy to sight in.  

49BC4037-F7F5-429F-909C-10E5AA3A1CC5.png

Your 250 or Andrews 250? 

• Haha 1

Thermal is sighted in.  Last group is the high one.   Moved the reticle up 1” afterwards.    Should be point and shoot out to 250ish.   Surprinsingly easy to sight in.  
49BC4037-F7F5-429F-909C-10E5AA3A1CC5.thumb.png.819474025b6649cb0d290b06a7ccb4a6.png
Did you shoot at a condom? Also you really should move that penny closer to show how big of a spread you really got. Looks like some guys here's fish pictures

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Did you shoot at a condom? Also you really should move that penny closer to show how big of a spread you really got. Looks like some guys here's fish pictures

Lol.   It’s a quarter.   Don’t be hating jerky.   I tried both a handwarmer and tin foil.  Both are serviceable targets.  The foil reflects heat and shows up as cold.   And just for you I will explain that the warmer shows hot.   

• Like 2

Lol.   It’s a quarter.   Don’t be hating jerky.   I tried both a handwarmer and tin foil.  Both are serviceable targets.  The foil reflects heat and shows up as cold.   And just for you I will explain that the warmer shows hot.   
Oooo NGsQAkh.jpeg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Didn't you say, the best part about hunting with Andrew is his range estimation??  And all the free stuff you can put in your pocket??.......:dontknow:

What a beautiful predator rig!!!!    I think the next month will see you stacking them up buddy!!  No pressure, just send it!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Eastern are 20-50. Not terribly valuable here. But I'm still gonna try and make a coat out of the ones I kill

There is value in finished product look up fox or other fur blankets they are expensive