There is value in finished product look up fox or other fur blankets they are expensive 
Oh I don't doubt it. Those things are $$$$$

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

First set had a four pointer with both sides twenty yards from me. second set produced a fox off the bat but no yotes.

• Like 1

Went out last night at a property in bennington a buddy has permission to hunt. Second set had eyes show up probably 300 yards away. But they wouldnt come closer and disappeared in the woods. Ive never seen so many coyote tracks in my life, walking from one field to another there was just as many yote tracks as deer. Cold night, much colder then i anticipated, my toes were frozen by 2am.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Gencountyzeek said:

Went out last night at a property in bennington a buddy has permission to hunt. Second set had eyes show up probably 300 yards away. But they wouldnt come closer and disappeared in the woods. Ive never seen so many coyote tracks in my life, walking from one field to another there was just as many yote tracks as deer. Cold night, much colder then i anticipated, my toes were frozen by 2am.

I must too old to hunt yotes that late.  Lol

56 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I must too old to hunt yotes that late.  Lol

We didnt start till 11, tried this new spot. Shows promise, we need to get out during daylight so we can get a better idea were to setup.

We put a female to rest Friday night.. she was full of pups

Before you ask, My buddy doesnt like his face plastered online

20190312_061331.jpg

• Like 6

A friend of mine hit a coyote last night and couldn't find it. He jokingly asked me if I knew anyone with a tracking dog, I told him my dog might be able to. He said ok let's try it if you have time. I went and grabbed my dog at lunch time. When I got to the spot and let my dog out my buddy said "what kind of dog is that?" I told him it was a drahthaar and he asked what the heck that was. I told him what they are and what they are supposed to do. About 15 minutes later he told me I was going to be the first call on any more tracking. He's six and I've never had him on a blood trail but he did awesome.

KIMG0934_1.JPG

• Like 9

There are a few Drahthaar's being used by some Deer Search handlers. By all accounts, a very good blood tracking breed.

I've never tracked behind one. But always wanted to try one.

Edited by grampy

We put a female to rest Friday night.. she was full of pups
Before you ask, My buddy doesnt like his face plastered online
20190312_061331.thumb.jpg.21a6c508b182d43f53633a42809350ce.jpg
Interesting? How developed were the pups?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I dont think he cut them out, But they were Developed enough, that her stomach was moving all over the place for about 20 minutes afterward... Kinda felt bad..

Edited by LET EM GROW

A friend of mine hit a coyote last night and couldn't find it. He jokingly asked me if I knew anyone with a tracking dog, I told him my dog might be able to. He said ok let's try it if you have time. I went and grabbed my dog at lunch time. When I got to the spot and let my dog out my buddy said "what kind of dog is that?" I told him it was a drahthaar and he asked what the heck that was. I told him what they are and what they are supposed to do. About 15 minutes later he told me I was going to be the first call on any more tracking. He's six and I've never had him on a blood trail but he did awesome.
KIMG0934_1.thumb.JPG.6fb3665d154971a24452843e149c7024.JPG

Beautiful dog, looks almost like a shorthair in the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1