Good food and good guys at southern tier region 8 meet & greet

rob-c

Pygmy, Nytracker, Just lucky and myself had some great conversation and food at frans landing. Pleasure meeting you two guys and talking with you again Dan. Looking forward to next time and hopefully a few more guys can make it..

i am on the left looking like a doofus operating my phone, to my right is Just Lucky, the handsome vertically challenged fellow in the middle is Pygmy and last but not least is NYtracker. 

665E9209-19B4-439B-B5DC-F5B13598133B.jpeg

• Like 19

I have been to a few of these gettogethers  and have never met a single person whose company I did not enjoy....

Next time  we will hopefully get some more members  involved...We can't have that BUFFALO crew kicking our ass !!!  Hehehe...

Who knows... I might take a weekend and crash that  region 3 meeting....Anybody local want to go  ??….I'd  like to see BIZ again and meet some of you other downstaters…  Maybe Moog and TF can come with me as my bodyguards...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Didn't go . It was quarter after and they closed at 3

Bummer...I heard that they had a one day special today..Everything  half price......

Dadburn Pennsyltucky Stump Jumpers  !!

Edited by Pygmy

I have been to a few of these gettogethers  and have never met a single person whose company I did not enjoy....
Next time  we will hopefully get some more members  involved...We can't have that BUFFALO crew kicking our ass !!!  Hehehe...
Who knows... I might take a weekend and crash that  region 3 meeting....Anybody local want to go  ??….I'd  like to see BIZ again and meet some of you other downstaters…  Maybe Moog and TF can come with me as my bodyguards...
TF must come I owe him a beer or two for that awesome taco sauce!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk