Racoon Hunting

martin

Coon hunters are getting kinda rare since the pelts won't pay for dog food...

My Dad was a dedicated  coon hunter back in the late 50's early 60's...He often did not get more than a dollar a pelt, but he did it for the love of the sport...

Then ten years later, coon pelts were worth  $20-30 and EVERYBODY was a goddam coon hunter...<<sigh>>….

Coon hunters are getting kinda rare since the pelts won't pay for dog food...
My Dad was a dedicated  coon hunter back in the late 50's early 60's...He often did not get more than a dollar a pelt, but he did it for the love of the sport...
Then ten years later, coon pelts were worth  $20-30 and EVERYBODY was a goddam coon hunter...>….
What are whole coons going for these days? May have to test out my new Foxpro on coons and shoot them with my bow at my house

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
My friend is looking to hunt in area. I see more damm horse farms in area than farms. Doesn't look very good to run dogs. 

Yes - there is a gathering of coon hunters in White Plains next Monday for dinner. You should come and talk to great coon hunters like Biz, Chef, Jerkman, and special guest from WNY , TF, sodfathe, TCiii, Jeremy K!

We’ve been looking for you?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk