Live from Professional Bull Riders Show at MSG

tarheel95

Went to the championship round for the opening PBR event at the garden. Was with my pops and family for his 74th birthday.

21 year old kid won the event on final idea after getting knocked cold on his previous ride. These guys are tough as nails.

On a funny note, PETA was outside the garden protesting animal cruelty. Clearly they have never watched an event. If anything, Amnesty International should be there protesting human cruelty. Those dudes, particularly the rodeo clowns, take a beating.

Great day. Highly recommend to anyone in the area next year.

9d46fdccb5871e1d96cd7bc3cddd4148.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Bull riding is great to watch, as long as it is not your son on the back of the bull! I was glad when my son called it quits. I think my heart stopped beating for eight seconds every time the chute opened for him!
Hats off to you. They did a junior circuit show during the intermission where 13 year olds road young bulls. I can't imagine how parents watch. I have enough angst watching my sons slalom. Can't imagine watching them on a bull.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

My wife and i will watch it on TV if we see it on , it's on our list of things to check out . Definitely won't go to NYC to see one ,i think ohio has one that would be closer. 

Do they ride bulls at the Attica Rodeo?

11 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Do they ride bulls at the Attica Rodeo?

Not sure , i went to the rodeo once in buffalo ,it was ok but im interested in the bull riding . They were doing all kinds of hillbilly stuff with ropes and sheep that i wasnt in to really. 

My back is in pain just from watching 
That kid is a stud. He is the one who won the event yesterday. I think he is only 20 or 21 years old. Barely made it out of the ring before he collapsed on his penultimate ride. Came out and road to win on last bull of the night.