deleting this profile

tommyc50

12 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Why does everyone feel the need to tell people they are leaving? Not only in forums but in Facebook groups. At the end of the day nobody cares no need to make a post then stick around and watch the responses Just leave.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Some may be looking for a little gentle persuasion to stay.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Say Goodbye and log out . We won't wish you a happy birthday when the time comes . 

you can occasionally come back and post a test message on a thread called "deleted" though. The kindle needs this or it'd self destruct.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Why does everyone feel the need to tell people they are leaving? Not only in forums but in Facebook groups. At the end of the day nobody cares no need to make a post then stick around and watch the responses Just leave.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wish I could like this a bunch of times. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tommyc50 said:

I have been reluctant about posting this but I contacted the site 2 weeks ago and I got no response .I seen were edit my name and info but not delete it .please no negative responses just tell me how to delete it

Well?????   Are you Still here?

13 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Oh billy. Are you suggesting that we would fight ? I'm not one for show boating on the inter webs cause anybody can play a tough guy. I can tell you this for sure, I don't ever want to be 1 foot away from you.

But, for funs sake, let's meet at Stewart, at midnight, (if there's any parking available) and we can settle things at the dozer sign, like gentleman.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Hey mind if I show up? Ill bring my yote call, my rifle, maybe a bag of popcorn. After you two clowns settle your BS maybe we can go drop some yotes.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dan46n2 said:

"Won't be" is the term you're looking for, any account/profile can be deleted from a mod/admin side.

I thought the problem was something like it deletes out all the comments ever made by that person. Maybe it even does the quotes. I imagine some of the threads would make little sense if chunks were missing. 

• Like 1

Lunchtime post-- poor Mike Rossi Found out how to leave the site. He was Banned! I will be next-- throw me to the wolves-lol!  In all seriousness- he was obviously a well read and very intelligent man. 
Those wolves better be cautious once they get within one foot.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 5