deleting this profile

tommyc50

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Rob... said:

You cannot delete your account. I once asked to have mine deleted, and instead of a deletion, I got a ban, because they don't know how to delete an account and leave all posts up. At that time anyway. Just don't log back in if you want to bail. But, you will miss this place after a while. Some great people on here, but yes, at times it can be a bit much. If you leave I wish all the best in your future outdoors activities.

You can change your username in your profile Bill, no need to ask for help. Your username change did nothing, we all knew it was you from your first post. I think you should have went with the username you have on Old Gobbler.

That bold part is what keeps you down here Bill. I guarantee no one on here is afraid of you, so stop with that nonsense please! You want a post of the day, acting like this isn't going to get you there, this isn't high school.

Its not that we dont know how to do it, we just dont do it. We no longer do bans on request either. You are all adults, and we arent going to babysit your lack of self control. If you dont want to be a member here, then stop logging in.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Why does everyone feel the need to tell people they are leaving? Not only in forums but in Facebook groups. At the end of the day nobody cares no need to make a post then stick around and watch the responses Just leave.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Easy answer to that....

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2