deleting this profile

tommyc50

33 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

You're out classed by the puppies but Paula should give ya credit for the argyle print. Shoes I reserve comment. Bro the doily lap band they got going on cant be helping your chances. Clean lines man. Paula of course reserves all final say which can be subject to change once she's done using either of you.69bc6b7194bfb82aaab4aab4d88461ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What are some going?!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk somebody's going somewhere now. where i don't know. i just commented on Biz's fashion choices.
His fashion choices are just meh. Mine are the flash and awesome. Will have to hit em with a big one tomorrow's socks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Burlington Coat Factory And Aldis grocery stores, it’s a slam dunk .

full of middle age woman, driving rusty cars, trying to look much  younger then they are . Got a job with a pension and you’re a rock star in those places.

oh man... when they're short on cash and can't use credit at Aldis you swoop in to pay their $40 dollar bill and then they owe you. That's a bold move.

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

5aa633ab47029b34dbad75a5660c0238.jpg

Santoni’s today, but going back to yesterday I l love those Boss black shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You folks need to get back to an American classic.  I only wear Allen Edmonds at work, but mostly because they fit by big fat feet comfortable.  That said, I have some pairs that are 10 years old and still holding up great.

You folks need to get back to an American classic.  I only wear Allen Edmonds at work, but mostly because they fit by big fat feet comfortable.  That said, I have some pairs that are 10 years old and still holding up great.
Biz is just trying to compete in a game he is only bound to lose. Clearly I need to break out my show stoppers and finally nuke him once and for all. They are hand wash only so may take a day or two till I can wear them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I leave my dress shoes at work. Walk to/from the train in sneakers. It allows me to have shoes last more than a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

What the hell is happening here? Sounds like a damn tupperware party. Lets get back to what we should be discussing...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I was getting ready to post on how in the hell did this go from (.)(.)’s to men’s work shoes and socks. Thanks wnybuckhunter for bringing us back on course.. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1