deleting this profile

tommyc50

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you wearing? 
A TRAFIX vest over a banana republic button down and some vintage Navy banana republic chinos along with some socks adorned with dogs in scarves smoking pipes and then a nice pair of comfy Cole haan loafers. Sitting at my desk in midtown 3 blocks +/- from Biz. You?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

A TRAFIX vest over a banana republic button down and some vintage Navy banana republic chinos along with some socks adorned with dogs in scarves smoking pipes and then a nice pair of comfy Cole haan loafers. Sitting at my desk in midtown 3 blocks +/- from Biz. You?

I don't know what any of that stuff is....Some kind of YUPPIE duds ??…. I'm wearing my usual wranglers and a flannel shirt...

• Like 1

I don't know what any of that stuff is....Some kind of YUPPIE duds ??…. I'm wearing my usual wranglers and a flannel shirt...
Yup. Pretty much. TRAFiX is a wall street vendor they sell order management systems. Got it from our rep. My office is always cold so good to have a vest or 5. Trust me I'd love to wear jeans to work. Sadly it's strictly Verboten

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Private message coming your way. Lol:heat:

• Like 1

Fine, but my Hugo boss shoes win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work on a trading floor. No need for Hugo Boss. Besides I have quite nice Allen Edmonds when I need to get fancier. Which is usually only once or twice a year

Are [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention] and [mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] flirting? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Jerkman, you gotta tell us what desk you're on! Just a hint, even.
You're on a desk?

All my socks are white, except my hunting socks, which are all grey...

Until my divorce, the only skivvies I wore were whitey-tighties….  After I re-joined the dating scene, I went all wild and crazy and bought jockey shorts in a variety of colors..

One color I have looked for lately but have not been able to find is s**t brindle brown....That color would nicely camouflage the skid marks and maybe help keep The Mermaid off my back on laundry day...

• Like 1

Pygmy ma man you need to learn to wipe better. Or get some wet wipes. Be clean as a whistle!

Until my divorce, the only skivvies I wore were whitey-tighties….  After I re-joined the dating scene, I went all wild and crazy and bought jockey shorts in a variety of colors..
One color I have looked for lately but have not been able to find is s**t brindle brown....That color would nicely camouflage the skid marks and maybe help keep The Mermaid off my back on laundry day...

9 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I got socks!

c7fb0739e40000b4e9df1a08a4fbf3e2.jpg&key=81f738a8c29ac3d883230232b30cb3e85fc0b8c1824ede13b707dd2061cfd700

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're out classed by the puppies but Paula should give ya credit for the argyle print. Shoes I reserve comment. Bro the doily lap band they got going on cant be helping your chances. Clean lines man. Paula of course reserves all final say which can be subject to change once she's done using either of you.69bc6b7194bfb82aaab4aab4d88461ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, G-Man said:

FB_IMG_1547584755363.jpg.e0991304b7bcbdb5d55e8041174d8f2a.jpg

Burlington Coat Factory And Aldis grocery stores, it’s a slam dunk .

full of middle age woman, driving rusty cars, trying to look much  younger then they are . Got a job with a pension and you’re a rock star in those places.