Snow Camo for Yotes/Late Season Suggestions

Ideally wouldn't be buying a whole new camo set.  I'd like an outer/shell, but open to new bibs/jacket.

Buddy recommended predator camo pattern in fall grey, but I'm leaning  more towards something I could hide in the middle of a field with.  

I did read the bins thread, not ready right now to drop that kind of coin on the Sitka.  But it's been noted!

Just get a light suit in snow camo designed to be worn over your normal suit. I have a nice one that I got from scent blocker but I there are a bunch out there.

Edit: I don't actually use it much anymore cause I bought a reversible suit from scent blocker too, it's heavy fleece realtree inside and waterproof snow camo outside. I use it for late season stuff like crows and Yotes. I got it 50% off and was around 100$.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

i've had a few different brands of snow camo and this midway jacket and bibs combo can be found at certain times of the year for like $50 each. It's water and wind resistant and warm. A lot better than the cotton Walls stuff I have and also better insulated and better quality than that cheap stuff dicks sells

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/608892/midwayusa-mens-hunters-creek-parka

Edited by Belo
  • Thanks 1

I bought a set from Herb Phillipsons, that is just a large wind breaker type jacket and bibs that go over my regular hunting clothes.  It wasn't very expensive, I think I got the pants and bibs for under $75.  Hat, gloves, and face shields, I've purchased separately off Amazon or whatever.

the blue logo peels off, pretty durable, super light, easy and cheap set up for larger size to fit over your normal camo!      https://www.ebay.com/itm/DuPont-TY122S-Disposable-Elastic-Wrist-Boot-Hood-White-Tyvek-Coverall-1-Suit-XL/273610952870?epid=12015892633&hash=item3fb47bd0a6:g:ZssAAOSwFZZcFAhd:rk:23:pf:0

Edited by Engraver99
  • Like 1