HuntingNY Youth Photo Contest

WNYBuckHunter

We have some prizes left over from the Whitetail Challenge, so we are going to use some of them for this contest. The rules are simple. Post 1 picture of your kid(s) in the field. Pictures can be of your kids out hunting with you, fishing, planting food plots, shooting, etc. by the deadline, which is January 20th at midnight. After the deadline, I will have my son pick the best picture. The prize package should be for the child of the winner and will include a WGI trail camera, SD card reader and a hat. 

The only hitch is, this is only open to those that entered the Whitetail Challenge. Not just those that submitted entries, but anyone that signed up for the contest. 

Please, only post entry pictures in this thread. All other posts will be deleted. If I have To delete non-entry posts from the same person more than twice, youll receive a free 2 week vacation from the site. :derisive:

If you post multiple pics, Im going to choose the one for you and delete the rest. Sorry guys, gotta keep this simple. This is kind of a test to see if I want to do a quick monthly contest in addition to the two or three bigger ones per year (Whitetail Challenge, Spring Turkey, Youth Turkey).

• Like 1

As noted in another post earlier. Not a lot of us together in streams and woods but lots of solo pics of her. Too many to choose one ! Therefore this has always been a similar theme for Samanatha Turkey hunting and deer hunting this is a guaranteed moment of us in the woods together. So technically this is NOT one photo but yet a theme and is something that makes me chuckle every time I gotta whisper “ how are you going to see anything like that ?!”063d69eee6a0f6faa532a89233c12ae7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Evan picked the winner last evening, and the winner is....
Belo, because he said it looks like you both are having the most fun. Congrats [mention=2761]Belo[/mention]
Shoot me, landtracdeerhuter and burmjohn a PM with your info and we will get your prizes out to you ASAP.

We did have a ton of fun. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 9