New Mexico

chrisw

Just got back from a trip to visit my wife's family, I've been there before but what a gorgeous state. Here's a few pics, we took a tram to the top of the Sandia Mtn Range, elevation 10,600'. From the peak you can see 11,000 sq. miles and it equates to 9% of the state of NM. Pretty crazy. It was 45° on the ground and at the top it was 19° and 30mph winds! The tram rides up a cable that is 2 miles long and at some points you are 30ft off the ground, others 500'. I did spot a few mulies about halfway up too so that was cool! IMG_20190109_164456_323.jpegNM9.jpegNM10.jpeg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 17

Beautiful pic's and scenery! 
But my fingers would have left permanent dents in the seats.
Haha it was all enclosed in glass, but Everytime you went over another tower the whole thing would stay and drop slightly.

Nice! Does your wife family have any land for us to hunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish, my wife's brothers fiance has some land knowledge there, her father hunts a lot too. She killed a mulie, antelope and elk this fall. Us Flatlanders would need to hit the treadmill, hiking around at those elevations is no joke!

I wish, my wife's brothers fiance has some land knowledge there, her father hunts a lot too. She killed a mulie, antelope and elk this fall. Us Flatlanders would need to hit the treadmill, hiking around at those elevations is no joke!

Yea the first day or two is rough. Let’s get her to take us out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk