Thomas Kinkade - For Sale

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not interested in donating for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For free your crazy!I pay for my hunting also if you think I was looking for free stuff then I would have not said will trade.At 1600 for a painting I got better stuff to purchase.

For free your crazy!I pay for my hunting also if you think I was looking for free stuff then I would have not said will trade.At 1600 for a painting I got better stuff to purchase.

3lbs of venison cubes? What’s that worth? Your time and license means nothing. You can save all your time and license fees and equipment fees and just buy food. So in my mind, the venison is worthless

26 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

3lbs of venison cubes? What’s that worth? Your time and license means nothing. You can save all your time and license fees and equipment fees and just buy food. So in my mind, the venison is worthless

Biz I would hope that you knew this as a joke.Venison when not your taste is very expensive if purchased by the lbs.I think you're crazy to think that your time or anyone else's is worthless I do purchase my food and also enjoy the bounty of wildgame.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

As far as Moog's dragonfly goes, are you all even sure he painted it? I saw this on PBS one day while I was flipping through channels....

moogpaint.png

I just saw moog last weekend, and that's Him!!!..........:dontknow:

Edited by grampy
  • Haha 2

I really like it biz. Problem is I have no wall space for it.. I hope you get your asking price for it

Do you have a room for an 8x10? I can Jeremy bring you a signed copy of my nudey pic lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Do you have a room for an 8x10? I can Jeremy bring you a signed copy of my nudey pic lol

I may have to make room for that..maybe have a toe kick heater blowing on it so you dont get cold...

• Like 2

I may have to make room for that..maybe have a toe kick heater blowing on it so you dont get cold...

Haha exactly! We are forever connected via toekick heater which are wired so I can listen to what you say

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2