7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not interested in donating for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For free your crazy!I pay for my hunting also if you think I was looking for free stuff then I would have not said will trade.At 1600 for a painting I got better stuff to purchase.

For free your crazy!I pay for my hunting also if you think I was looking for free stuff then I would have not said will trade.At 1600 for a painting I got better stuff to purchase.

3lbs of venison cubes? What’s that worth? Your time and license means nothing. You can save all your time and license fees and equipment fees and just buy food. So in my mind, the venison is worthless

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

26 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

3lbs of venison cubes? What’s that worth? Your time and license means nothing. You can save all your time and license fees and equipment fees and just buy food. So in my mind, the venison is worthless

Biz I would hope that you knew this as a joke.Venison when not your taste is very expensive if purchased by the lbs.I think you're crazy to think that your time or anyone else's is worthless I do purchase my food and also enjoy the bounty of wildgame.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

As far as Moog's dragonfly goes, are you all even sure he painted it? I saw this on PBS one day while I was flipping through channels....

moogpaint.png

I just saw moog last weekend, and that's Him!!!..........:dontknow:

Edited by grampy
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, grampy said:

I just saw moog last weekend, and that's Him!!!..........:dontknow:

Yep - cut the mop and bulked up a bit.  That's me.  Also stopped smoking the whacky tobacky!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yep - cut the mop and bulked up a bit.  That's me.  Also stopped smoking the whacky tobacky!
He paints like he shoots.....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

He paints like he shoots.....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

You just take the easy shots.

• Like 1

I really like it biz. Problem is I have no wall space for it.. I hope you get your asking price for it

I've hunted almost everyday of my life.. the rest have been wasted!

I really like it biz. Problem is I have no wall space for it.. I hope you get your asking price for it

Do you have a room for an 8x10? I can Jeremy bring you a signed copy of my nudey pic lol

• Haha 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Your painting collects dust as this thread on a hunting site goes on and on. GL

• Like 1

"We Feed 'em"

"He Breeds 'em"

Legends Lodge, "Where Legends are born"

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Do you have a room for an 8x10? I can Jeremy bring you a signed copy of my nudey pic lol

I may have to make room for that..maybe have a toe kick heater blowing on it so you dont get cold...

• Like 2

I've hunted almost everyday of my life.. the rest have been wasted!

I may have to make room for that..maybe have a toe kick heater blowing on it so you dont get cold...

Haha exactly! We are forever connected via toekick heater which are wired so I can listen to what you say

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Naked biz and I’m afraid to 

21 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

I'll just have to take your word for it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

good for you. stay sharp gentlemen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

20 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can you put my hands behind my head now?

he already has a rainbow colored Moog dragonfly coming out your a**. give the man credit!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

Still available?

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

Still available?

No. Mods can lock it up.

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

No. Mods can lock it up.

Doms bid of cube steaks got it ?! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Doms bid of cube steaks got it ?! 

70% of list price back to dealer. I didn’t pay full price so it worked out

NFW..............you are so full of sh#@ your eyes are brown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

NFW..............you are so full of sh#@ your eyes are brown.

No I’m not that’s how it works. Now they make a profit again for 2nd time on same painting

You really should be a deer farmer.....

You really should be a deer farmer.....

I linked up in 2012. I’m not stupid.

Nydefa.org has a forum and lots of Info and deerfarmer.com