New world record non typical

rob-c

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Couldn't he get those antlers molded and sell them for a killing? And are those shed antler prices really as high as the TV tries to say they are?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

i know just at QDMA banquets we auction off bronze castings of hanson buck. they always do well. to be honest it's a cool thing to display in your trophy room if you've seen one in person. replica mounts seem to do well put up in big chain stores or on traveling displays.

• Like 2

hate and jealousy happen at times when a local hunter here shoots someone elses buck. it's bound to happen. might as well give your family more financial security. if he's of good character and humble it'll be mostly fine.

True That. And the ones that have the biggest yap about someone else killing a good buck somewhere are the ones that do not have what it takes to kill real bucks. Typical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Just what one has to do dealing with a couple assclowns. But I guess you don't see their posts? Or just choose to overlook.

Did somebody hear something  ??….It's time for my nap.....<<YAWN>>…..

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Just the response one would expect from someone that is clueless about the subject. Good for you.

Go help your friend find his Sika deer ,I can't make it anymore clear for you.

Edited by Jeremy K

How exactly will this guy make “6 figures” from killing this buck?

Appearance fees?
Endorsements?

I guess I just don’t get it because I wouldn’t pay to see this guy talk about his hunt. He’s not an instant legend. In my eyes anyways.

• Like 1

How exactly will this guy make “6 figures” from killing this buck?

Appearance fees?
Endorsements?

I guess I just don’t get it because I wouldn’t pay to see this guy talk about his hunt. He’s not an instant legend. In my eyes anyways.

Serious? As you can see North American Whitetail is all over it for magazine and Tv shows. Let also all the gadget makers will be offering him massive money to promote. High 6 figures Easy.

Serious? As you can see North American Whitetail is all over it for magazine and Tv shows. Let also all the gadget makers will be offering him massive money to promote. High 6 figures Easy.

Yes seriously.

I guess I’m just not that into magazine, tv and ad’s for gadgets. I can’t see myself watching something, reading something or buying something just because this dude is a part of it.

• Like 1

Yes seriously.

I guess I’m just not that into magazine, tv and ad’s for gadgets. I can’t see myself watching something, reading something or buying something just because this dude is a part of it.

That's your call for sure but this guy and his families life just changed big time with the taking of this buck. Will now travel in the off season to all the big time shows and have all hunting season off. Big time win

That's your call for sure but this guy and his families life just changed big time with the taking of this buck. Will now travel in the off season to all the big time shows and have all hunting season off. Big time win

And I wouldn’t blame him one bit to cash in as much as possible.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Selling the rack would probably fetch enough to retire. 

Agreed, If it were me and someone made me a crazy offer, I would sell it. I could do more with the money than having the rack hang on my wall. Heck one could probably set it up to collect royalties off  it.. 

2 hours ago, ApexerER said:

Happy for him, I wouldn't be able to control my buck fever to get the job done. I shake like crazy when I see bucks a lot of you guys would let walk. I would fall out of my stand if I saw that thing. 

Me too I shake seeing spikes lolol I would have to check my water bottle and make sure I didn't put jack Daniels in it lol 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

True That. And the ones that have the biggest yap about someone else killing a good buck somewhere are the ones that do not have what it takes to kill real bucks. Typical.

Just a question FSW what's to stop someone from buying a deer from you and dropping it in someones  back yard near a good food source and shooting it then claiming it's a record wild deer just because he shot it after being released from a high fence deer farm ?

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Just a question FSW what's to stop someone from buying a deer from you and dropping it in someones  back yard near a good food source and shooting it then claiming it's a record wild deer just because he shot it after being released from a high fence deer farm ?

Technically would it not be free range once it was outside of a pen? That would imply forgetting the whole tameness of them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk