New world record non typical

rob-c

The disruption of genetics of deer in a certain area will not be random , studies show , deer don't  travel far stay in a area generation after generation therefore deer in a certain area will have closer genetics then the deer  far away .   It can be mapped 
Don't believe me.  read up on  it  That's all I can tell you 
The DNA they tested against the poachers deer was the blood at the scene of the kill. It was the same deers blood

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

The DNA they tested against the poachers deer was the blood at the scene of the kill. It was the same deers blood

I posted  more then one article but to your point  they could at least find out if he even shot that deer in the spot he said he did just with that one test alone  , 

Plus all the other things I just mentioned with other DNA tests .

The disruption of genetics of deer in a certain area will not be random , studies show , deer don't  travel far stay in a area generation after generation therefore deer in a certain area will have closer genetics then the deer  far away .   It can be mapped 
Don't believe me.  read up on  it  That's all I can tell you 

After 25 years I would guess I know a little about it. There is absolutely nothing in a Whitetail deer that will tell you it's from a different area. Nothing. Maybe and a slim maybe they could get dirt or something from its hooves and find something but as far as blood jizz hair teeth or any thing else won't tell you shit but it's DNA makeup and the next deer tested will have a total different makeup unless related to the first test. Period! You want to read something do some research on how far a Whitetail deer has ever been proven to travel. Not the bullshit of a deer living on 400 acre homerange. How far one has been proven to travel. Just like Minnesota. You think antelope and Mule deer are traveling animals. Like from one state to another? Hell no, but it's happened and been proven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted  more then one article but to your point  they could at least find out if he even shot that deer in the spot he said he did just with that one test alone  , 
Plus all the other things I just mentioned with other DNA tests .
Any DNA evidence where he shot or even gutted the deer has long since disappeared

Yep now its probably to late 

Not with your theory. With what your trying to pass off as fact they should be able to DNA any other deer in those woods that the poached deer was in and they should match up as deer from the same woods.....even if they had no blood or guts to test? Now which freakin way are you trying to pass this crap off? Your telling me they can tell if a Ny deer is shot in Ohio then why couldn't they know that poached deer was shot in the area it was just by testing other deer in the area?

12 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

After 25 years I would guess I know a little about it. There is absolutely nothing in a Whitetail deer that will tell you it's from a different area. Nothing. Maybe and a slim maybe they could get dirt or something from its hooves and find something but as far as blood jizz hair teeth or any thing else won't tell you shit but it's DNA makeup and the next deer tested will have a total different makeup unless related to the first test. Period! You want to read something do some research on how far a Whitetail deer has ever been proven to travel. Not the bullshit of a deer living on 400 acre homerange. How far one has been proven to travel. Just like Minnesota. You think antelope and Mule deer are traveling animals. Like from one state to another? Hell no, but it's happened and been proven.

Lol all right FSW YOU WIN 

I feel  like I'm talking to wall here  read up on it though  i think you are confusing farm deer with  wild deer , maybe 

Your farm deer are being bought and sold from ranches all over the country. 

Wild Deer movements not going to be random like that .

That's why wild deer in let's say long island going to have different gentics then deer in catskills 

Edited by Storm914

Lol all right FSW YOU WIN 
I feel  like I'm talking to wall here  read up on it though  i think you are confusing farm deer with  wild deer , maybe 
Your farm deer are being bought and sold from ranches all over the country. 
Wild Deer movements not going to be random like that .
That's why deer in let's say long island going to have different gentics then deer in catskills 

Of course they are going to have different genetics from Long Island and Catskills just like I have 90 deer standing here with different genetics unless their related. And I have the dnaed pedigree to prove it. Every deer on Long Island have different genetics unless they are related. Just like every Ohio deer. Just because they are not the same genetics does not prove shit to say that that new record buck was shot somewhere else and brought to that property. Not possible. Now tell me how far they have proven the farthest a Whitetail has traveled.

13 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Not with your theory. With what your trying to pass off as fact they should be able to DNA any other deer in those woods that the poached deer was in and they should match up as deer from the same woods.....even if they had no blood or guts to test? Now which freakin way are you trying to pass this crap off? Your telling me they can tell if a Ny deer is shot in Ohio then why couldn't they know that poached deer was shot in the area it was just by testing other deer in the area?

They needed to prove Beyond A Reasonable Doubt that the deer was shot in that exactly spot so just knowing it came from a certain area not good enough for what they wanted to prove obviously. 

That's a different scenario

5 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Of course they are going to have different genetics from Long Island and Catskills just like I have 90 deer standing here with different genetics unless their related. And I have the dnaed pedigree to prove it. Every deer on Long Island have different genetics unless they are related. Just like every Ohio deer. Just because they are not the same genetics does not prove shit to say that that new record buck was shot somewhere else and brought to that property. Not possible. Now tell me how far they have proven the farthest a Whitetail has traveled.

What I'm telling you is  they could tell if the deer was from long island or catskills  from its genetics because the genetics of all the LI deer will be of one type and the catskill deer of another type . 

They will have certain markers unique  to the area .

What I'm telling you is  they could tell if the deer was from long island or catskills  from its genetics because the genetics of all the LI deer will be of one type and the catskill deer of another type . 

My God dude your freaking clueless here. Every freaking deer in the woods standing anywhere in the country have different markers regardless where they stand unless they are blood related. Long Island deer do not carry some special Long Island marker just like no Virginia deer does. If they are not blood related up the family tree they will all have different markers, genetics along with everything else. Period

a buck traveled 5 miles and boinked a doe and then went back home, your telling me because that deer was from Long Island he will have the same markers as a buck he chased away from that doe? Every deer on Long Island carries all the same genetics or the same markers? That's what your trying to pass here?

12 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

a buck traveled 5 miles and boinked a doe and then went back home, your telling me because that deer was from Long Island he will have the same markers as a he chased away from that doe? Every deer on Long Island carries all the same genetics or the same markers? That's what your trying to pass here?

All I can tell you its not random the deer on long island are all closely related genetically, to each other  more so then the deer in the  in the catskills .

And all of the deer in the catskills will be closely more related to each other then  the deer in the Adirondacks. 

And so on 

Why Because deer only travel so far have a territory they mostly stay in  . Also things like a good food source , Geographic obstacles rivers mountains roads limit their travels .  You follow

On farms  you can  sell your deer from one end of the usa to the other in a day , 

Animals don't move around like that in nature.  

Edited by Storm914

All I can tell you its not random the deer on long island are all closely related genetically, to each other  more so then the deer in the  in the catskills .
And all of the deer in the catskills will be closely more related to each other then  the deer in the Adirondacks. 
And so on 
Why Because deer only travel so far have a territory they mostly stay in  . Also things like a good food source , Geographic obstacles rivers mountains roads limit their travels .  You follow

What I follow is your Fing clueless to this whole subject and I will leave it at that Now let's not have another reply until you can tell me the furthest a Whitetail deer has ever been proven to travel. Then you can get off this crap that deer are homebodies. A buck traveling a mere 5 miles will change the whole genetic makeup of a herd without any special markers you speak of. If the blood is different the markers are changed. No two deer carry any same marker unless blood related! So how many miles did you find that deer traveled?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

What I follow is your Fing clueless to this whole subject and I will leave it at that Now let's not have another reply until you can tell me the furthest a Whitetail deer has ever been proven to travel. Then you can get off this crap that deer are homebodies. A buck traveling a mere 5 miles will change the whole genetic makeup of a herd without any special markers you speak of. If the blood is different the markers are changed. No two deer carry any same marker unless blood related! So how many miles did you find that deer traveled?

https://ecosystems.psu.edu/research/projects/deer/news/2014/one-square-mile

Looks like less then 5 square miles 

And Most only 1 square

Not  far enough for deer in a certain area to not have certain genetic markers unique to that area

Edited by Storm914

https://ecosystems.psu.edu/research/projects/deer/news/2014/one-square-mile
Looks like less then 5 square miles 
And Most only 1 square
Not  far enough for deer in a certain area to not have certain genetic markers unique to that area

Lol. I freakin give up. If you can only come up with some write up from 2014 you must be right. Uncle!

5 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Lol. I freakin give up. If you can only come up with some write up from 2014 you must be right. Uncle!

Now your just trying to rattle my cage  lol 

But it's ok 

You remind me of my father if I say right he says left lol 

Just to get his way 

It's a new world record once it's entered. Deal with it. Be a skeptic. Be a supporter. Be suspect of how much money its worth. And whether you'd take the deals or not. You choose. That's the cool thing about hunting.

You'd think a new world record would be celebrated by a group of fine hunters here at this site. Then again, maybe not.

Congrats to the hunter. I hope his and his group's wildest dreams come to fruition. Even more than I am sure they already have.

Edited by phade
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Lol. Funny part is one click of a button will show studies in the Dakota's of bucks and does traveling 200 and 300 miles and Right in Minnesota shows a study of one going 80 miles. Far from all being homebodies.

That Deer was not shot in that  part of the county and those deer that migrate that's a specific group they  would have different gentics to deer from other parts of the country that don't migrate.   DNA would be able to show that .

If it couldn't,  Doing a DNA test to find ones ancestry would not be worth the paper its printed on .

• Confused 1

FSW 

Why are deer in Florida smaller then deer in Minnesota?

Different gentics that you could test with DNA.  

https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/yes-eastern-coyotes-are-hybrids-coywolf-not-thing/

Just like  testing eastern coyotes  shows  different make up of genetics depending on what part of  the north east  the  coyote came from. 

Edited by Storm914