New world record non typical

rob-c

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

right the jealousy.... i forgot that.    Glad you could remind me.   I actually figured your life must really suck cause your always in such a bad mood and never have a good thing to say.  Not even really a good story.  Not sure why we are all so jealous maybe someday we wont be and you can be a nicer guy then.  I think that for a person that claims its all about the horns in such a nice way they tend to look for some proof to be jealous about. 

Cmon Rob we are all jealous of Mike Kerry Nobody can be hated more than him or be as good as him at anything 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

then why are you always so angry here?  Maybe your life is so great that you have to balance it out by being an ass to the rest of the world?  I guess if your happy thats all that matters. at least to you 

Me telling the facts is far from being an ass.  You see i can show you fact after fact and all the proof in the world.  You dont have a whole lot to offer as far as fact. And even get into big buck contests to prove more of my facts.

4 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Me telling the facts is far from being an ass.  You see i can show you fact after fact and all the proof in the world.  You dont have a whole lot to offer as far as fact. And even get into big buck contests to prove more of my facts.

It cost me far more in donations to the contest for the winners than i was gonna get from winning the big buck contest esp since i knew i wasnt going to win.  And I also predicted myself getting 9th if you will recall.  I did it cause it was fun, kinda like hunting for us 99%.  Nothing to prove but I like to have fun. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

It cost me far more in donations to the contest for the winners than i was gonna get from winning the big buck contest.  And I also predicted myself getting 9th if you will recall.  I did it cause it was fun, kinda like hunting for us 99%.  Nothing to prove but I like to have fun. 

True that................But you also had every hope in the world that you killed the biggest and would win it. Fact!  

My point proven to the max!

1 minute ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Maybe someday you will be at the same level.  Keep working hard and striving for the best.    I wont wait.

6 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Cmon Rob we are all jealous of Mike Kerry Nobody can be hated more than him or be as good as him at anything 

all ive ever seen from him is poison to others.  He did brag about his tractor and tell us about shooting yotes out of season.  So yeah all that is cool, but other than that I am crazy with jealousy. :mda:

True that................But you also had every hope in the world that you killed the biggest and would win it. Fact!  

My point proven to the max!

but that still doesnt prove your point.  I like to hunt but not just for antlers.  Have hunted that same area for years and got a big buck one time.  Dont expect to get one next year but i will still go just as much. 

all ive ever seen from him is poison to others.  He did brag about his tractor and tell us about shooting yotes out of season.  So yeah all that is cool, but other than that I am crazy with jealousy. :mda:

Oh but you are missing so much.  There is so,so much more.

but that still doesnt prove your point.  I like to hunt but not just for antlers.  Have hunted that same area for years and got a big buck one time.  Dont expect to get one next year but i will still go just as much. 

Yup you sure will...And you will wake up every morning with the hope that another big one walks by.  

Did we see this "Big One"?

LOL....Ya my life sucks. Not a day there is not a smile on this face. Have everthing in life a guy or sportsmen could ever want.  
I believe the pic,s i put up alone tell the whole story of my happy life.

Are those the pics of you with your face blacked out? Don’t be embarrassed of how you look! Or the pictures of the deer on the pens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Yup you sure will...And you will wake up every morning with the hope that another big one walks by.  

Did we see this "Big One"?

well of course - duh X4 - but i will go out knowing that isnt likely.  And get excited when i sling an arrow through a doe to fill the freezer and/or see a fox or a bobcat etc.  It must suck sitting in the woods not enjoying yourself until a booner comes out.  Makes for a long season.  Why dont you just go on one of those shed hunts out west?  its cheaper and can get some huge antlers. Or better yet the money you spend on hunting just go to New Zealand for red stags and can get all the bone you can imagine. 

5 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Where do you want to start?

i would settle for "one" atta boy to a guy that helped his kid get a nice 4 pointer and posted a nice story.  The from there maybe you could become human again. Those are far better reads than you telling everyone how jealous we are of your deer and that a 4 point is a waste of time.  

well of course - duh X4 - but i will go out knowing that isnt likely.  And get excited when i sling an arrow through a doe to fill the freezer and/or see a fox or a bobcat etc.  It must suck sitting in the woods not enjoying yourself until a booner comes out.  Makes for a long season.  Why dont you just go on one of those shed hunts out west?  its cheaper and can get some huge antlers. Or better yet the money you spend on hunting just go to New Zealand for red stags and can get all the bone you can imagine. 

Glad you finally admitted i was right...Your first thoughts are about antlers. 

I never have a problem finding and killing big bucks in this state. No need to roam.  

i would settle for "one" atta boy to a guy that helped his kid get a nice 4 pointer and posted a nice story.  The from there maybe you could become human again. Those are far better reads than you telling everyone how jealous we are of your deer and that a 4 point is a waste of time.  

Been there many times myself. Hell put 2 guys on their biggest bucks ever this year alone., My kids all started at the bottom with little bucks.  Fact still remains that the hunting industry is driven by hunters after big antlers 

4 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I wish I had a dollar for every time FSW has said that people are "jealous" of him on this forum.   Talk about the forum member get together we could all have with the money we'd have!!  We could probably be able to rent out a freaking convention center.  LOL

This conversation is about big antlers?    Kinda leaves you out eh

21 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Yup the Jealousy runs so deep that many have to bring my success into the picture.  When the facts are there for all to see.                 Everyone looking for that big buck. Period.

Nope....not everyone.

"If".... NY passed a law this spring, banning the shooting of ANY buck. I'd still look forward to opening day just as much. Would still spend just as much time and money in preparation. Would take the same amount of vacation days to hunt. My alarm would still go off at 3:30am on hunt mornings. Would still anticipate, and enjoy hunting, with friends and family. The sights and smells of the deer woods would be just as spectacular.

It's the HUNTING, that gets my gears going! Not what I kill. 

Count me among the 99.9 percent please.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Glad you finally admitted i was right...Your first thoughts are about antlers. 

I never have a problem finding and killing big bucks in this state. No need to roam.  

Been there many times myself. Hell put 2 guys on their biggest bucks ever this year alone., My kids all started at the bottom with little bucks.  Fact still remains that the hunting industry is driven by hunters after big antlers 

so when you took your kids was it a waste of time when they didnt get a booner?  

and gald you have good hunting areas to be in and find those big bucks. And i am in no way reffering to the penned ones - i have no doubts you hunt and i am serious about that. 

But did you have a good time while hunting wiht your kids or was it all about the antlers ?