New world record non typical

rob-c

I heard They are seriously considering doing  that in Westchester to many  Trophy Hunters coming  in here  don't take does and population never goes down .
Good think you are a meat eater only .

I’ve been in a Westchester Programs that require Doe kill first. And without the chance of killing a buck I hunted it often....why would I do that?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Guess you cant comprehend either. Just because I couldn't shoot a buck does not mean I can't shoot does? Did he say no hunting? Not real bright I see.

i cant comprehend??  didnt you say you would fill the freezer in one "night"  last i knew hunting at night was called....... whats the word im looking for........ i dont comprehend well.... oh yeah...."poaching" lol 

didnt ever say they were ONLY in it for the hunt - you are the one that said antlers are the reason people hunt.  Antlers are just a bonus.  And the hunters of wisconsin would agree.  

Your pretty stupid huh. Read the thread. Pissed because crossbows are killing all the BIG BUCKS. The only thing they are agreeing on is they can't kill the big bucks they want and want the laws changed.

I heard They are seriously considering doing  that in Westchester to many  Trophy Hunters coming  in here  don't take does and population never goes down .
Good thing you are a meat eater only .

“Meat eater only”
You sure that’s what I said?

• Like 1

i cant comprehend??  didnt you say you would fill the freezer in one "night"  last i knew hunting at night was called....... whats the word im looking for........ i dont comprehend well.... oh yeah...."poaching" lol 

It’s not poaching if FSW disagrees with the law...let’s change the subject and talk about crossbows now

Just now, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Your pretty stupid huh. Read the thread. Pissed because crossbows are killing all the BIG BUCKS. The only thing they are agreeing on is they can't kill the big bucks they want and want the laws changed.

read the thread -lol - hey look up - it says "world record non- typical" better stick to one , its all you can handle.   No need for you to ruin that one too.  I trying to keep you here - so happy Valentines to everyone else, your welcome.   

“Meat eater only”
You sure that’s what I said?

Yeah that's what you said. After you write in another thread that you were rewarded for letting a doe walk by after 5 minutes into the hunt. Yup that's what most people do that have a doe tag in their pocket and are meat hunters.

7 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I’ve been in a Westchester Programs that require Doe kill first. And without the chance of killing a buck I hunted it often....why would I do that?!?!

O so you  know about that program  then ,  they were talking about doing it all over the county I heard not just in those areas .

So either you violated the rule by taking that buck or you decided to hunt elsewhere outside of that program 

Seems like maybe you are not just a meat eater after all .

Edited by Storm914

read the thread -lol - hey look up - it says "world record non- typical" better stick to one , its all you can handle.   No need for you to ruin that one too.  I trying to keep you here - so happy Valentines to everyone else, your welcome.   

Yeah you better not go over there and read more Facts that antlers drive hunters.

5 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Yeah that's what you said. After you write in another thread that you were rewarded for letting a doe walk by after 5 minutes into the hunt. Yup that's what most people do that have a doe tag in their pocket and are meat hunters.

yeah its impossible to be both.  You cant like cake and ice cream - thats just stupid.  lol !  Crappy what were you thinking - If FSW says shoot that deer you better do it

Edited by Robhuntandfish

Oh good...you and Stormy made up! Cute!!!
Why I hunt as explained in the past:
1. Experience of the hunt 2. Meat 3. Bone
Do different properties offer different hunts/expectations?

1 minute ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Yeah you better not go over there and read more Facts that antlers drive hunters.

no i like getting all my facts from you so i know they are true.  Well you and the enquirer.  Fact - your a poacher, fact - your obsessed with antlers, fact - you just an angry dude, Fact - you prob have a lot of knowledge to share, fact - you just dont play well with others.  I am getting the facts thanks to you.  Much appreciated 

Oh good...you and Stormy made up! Cute!!!
Why I hunt as explained in the past:
1. Experience of the hunt 2. Meat 3. Bone
Do different properties offer different hunts/expectations?

Exactly. You went hunting! You let the meat walk past! Waited for the big buck you were wishing would walk by! And shot it! Perfect. Says it all.

O so you  know about that program  then ,  they were talking about doing it all over the county I heard not just in those areas . So either you violated the rule by taking that buck or you decided to hunt elsewhere outside of that program 

Seems like maybe you are not just a meat eater after all .

Please pay attention!!!! You are becoming tedious- I teach MS kids all day with the low attention levels. Frustrating to deal with similar clientele in an adult conversation.

Send along that info about it going full county (or country!)

I also have other 3s properties to hunt besides the program - Knock in some doors. I’m sure your charming personality will gain you access.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, crappyice said:

FSW-would you hang up your bow if you could not hunt bucks? This assumes some ridiculous law passes and you choose the law is worthy for you to follow?

He doesn’t hunt with a bow ... A crossbow maybe but I don’t think that frail man could pull back a bow 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Please pay attention!!!! You are becoming tedious- I teach MS kids all day with the low attention levels. Frustrating to deal with similar clientele in an adult conversation.

Send along that info about it going full county (or country!)

I also have other 3s properties to hunt besides the program - Knock in some doors. I’m sure your charming personality will gain you access.

Stop changing the subject the question  was if you were purely a meat eater then you wouldn't have gone out of your way to hunt outside that program or knock on doors to get access. 

Kinda of obvious you went elsewhere because you did not like the doe first rule .

Not that I care just don't know why you are making a big deal about .

Stop changing the subject the question  was if you were purely a meat eater then you wouldn't have gone out of your way to hunt outside that program or knock on doors to get access. 
Kinda of obvious you went elsewhere because you did not like the doe first rule .
Not that I care just don't know why you are making a big deal about .

I am not a purely meat hunter. PAY ATTENTION!