New world record non typical

rob-c

13 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

I am not lanky.... And you never listen to much of what I say....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Hmmm wise was one of the adjectives too.   I did listen to a 150yd range call.  Look what that got me (pic of empty hands here).  But you are the best!

• Like 1

Mike let me ask you this. Why do you even come on this site? Nobody likes you. Don’t you get that you pimple.... Go away . Your that annoying little jerk off that wants to hang out But nobody wants you too. So get the message you add nothing or bring nothing. Your a incurable disease

1 minute ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Ha. Good One. Like everyone does not have that problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Know him and works his azz off with hours. I’ll tap out. I’ll never shoot a wall hanger record book buck but ok with that.  My 2.5 year olds are good eating and pleased to have passed 11 younger ones before dropping the hammer this past year 

Mike let me ask you this. Why do you even come on this site? Nobody likes you. Don’t you get that you pimple.... Go away . Your that annoying little jerk off that wants to hang out But nobody wants you too. So get the message you add nothing or bring nothing. Your a incurable disease

Ahhh I feel so so sorry for you. You should be one of the last ones to talk about giving on a hunting site. That's prob one of the best yet. When you can match up then we will talk.

Know him and works his azz off with hours. I’ll tap out. I’ll never shoot a wall hanger record book buck but ok with that.  My 2.5 year olds are good eating and pleased to have passed 11 younger ones before dropping the hammer this past year 

You’ll never shoot a wallhanger but you’ll pass them up! Come on! That tumor Buck was a wall hanger! Custom shoulder mount form would have cost a fortune but still a wall hanger

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Yeah the ones that yap the most are always the least successful ones. Wonder why that is.

Mike dont go there you can ask the people that know me. I have clients that have me on their seed dial who are in fortune magazine. I’m not comparing who’s the better hunter here cause you are clearly and I’m ok with that.  Heck I’ve only deer hunted for only a handful of years and the amount of time I have available I’m ok with getting what I get cause I’d rather be duck hunting , Always been a duck hunter. Now I know deer are your business and you should know your business inside and out . But let’s not say I’m not successful cause your so off base. Also I add my opinions to this and that’s what most do here. 

Edited by sodfather

I am very thankful for all deer hunters, regardless of their reasons for doing it.   That applies tenfold to trophy hunters like FSW because some day, one of those "baby-bucks" they pass might help keep store-bought chicken off my family's table.   I much prefer to eat red meat and I am very thankful that abundant venison means it don't need to come from heart-unfriendly beef.  The brown-down crowd is also very much appreciated.  They are getting the job done for more than just themselves.   It is not all about what is best for the hunter.  Motorists, foresters, homeowners, and farmers should also be considered.    We hunters should really try to get along better with each other.  That gets tough at this time every year, with so little sunlight for so long and the resulting depleted vitamin D concentration in our blood.   

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’ve personally witnessed Sodfather kill a buck.
I’ve never personally witness FSW kill a buck.

Based on my research, the score is 1-0

That wouldn't be the buck that he accused me of wounding with my crossbow would it ?   I know I never did that so he clearly has some issues of his own.   

3 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

That wouldn't be the buck that he accused me of wounding with my crossbow would it ?   I know I never did that so he clearly has some issues of his own.   

Omg Wolc I asked you not accused you !!! And besides you declined to show me your quiver all very suspicious and it was a yearling and it came from your side of the creek . Was all very suspicious until I happen to notice a picture of you with one of your deer and what do ya know same color fletching. But never accused only asked

5 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Omg Wolc I asked you not accused you !!! And besides you declined to show me your quiver all very suspicious and it was a yearling and it came from your side of the creek . Was all very suspicious until I happen to notice a picture of you with one of your deer and what do ya know same color fletching. But never accused only asked

WAIT... Wolc is real?!?! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sodfather said:

I forgive you for your question then.   I am also sorry that my neighbor killed that big one you were after last fall.   Don't worry, there will be more.  Lots of folks use orange fletching on their arrows and bolts.  

2 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I forgive you for your question then.   I am also sorry that my neighbor killed that big one you were after last fall.   Don't worry, there will be more.  Lots of folks use orange fletching on their arrows and bolts.  

Wolc I’m over it I never mentioned it after you said no cause I believed you I just had to do my part for conservation and end it’s suffering. Also why be sorry I’m happy a hunter killed that buck and not a car. I don’t own the deer . 

• Like 1

Wolc I’m over it I never mentioned it after you said no cause I believed you I just had to do my part for conservation and end it’s suffering. Also why be sorry I’m happy a hunter killed that buck and not a car. I don’t own the deer . 

Well said...easy to take the bait.

Mike dont go there you can ask the people that know me. I have clients that have me on their seed dial who are in fortune magazine. I’m not comparing who’s the better hunter here cause you are clearly and I’m ok with that.  Heck I’ve only deer hunted for only a handful of years and the amount of time I have available I’m ok with getting what I get cause I’d rather be duck hunting , Always been a duck hunter. Now I know deer are your business and you should know your business inside and out . But let’s not say I’m not successful cause your so off base. Also I add my opinions to this and that’s what most do here. 

Well at least we have one thing in common. 9b008f3bb0c420b21cdc1bebd1f45f61.jpg5e490e24d0c6eefe44831f10a3f151dc.jpg8cbf9d32ac4b4ca97e7e4f4e6288f92e.jpg0223937037438aec3032f2d0bfe4e3a8.jpg. When one throws darts most throw them back.