New world record non typical

rob-c

I think you are confusing me with FSW 

He said it's all about the big trophys 

I said it is  all about the hunting  first and probably the trophy second then the meat .

Just my opinion I can't read peoples  minds .

Just from observation 

When I go hunt talk to other hunters  that I see in the woods ask if they saw anything 10 out of 10 times that I can remember.  Doe and spike are always mentioned in disdain.

As in o  I only saw a  doe and a small buck  so I let them pass .

So much for wanting just meat  I guess .

And then  there is  the guy with the 10 point buck story  lots of them you here .

Edited by Storm914

12 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

I said it is  all about the hunting  first and probably the trophy second then the meat .

Just from observation 

When I go hunt talk to other hunters  that I see in the woods ask if they saw anything 10 out of 10 times that I can remember.  Doe and spike are always mentioned in disdain.

And then  there is  the guy with the 10 point buck story  lots of them you here .

nope not confused at all - you are trying to put a price on the meat - which might as well be horns- just another part of the deer. You both are saying the same thing just different parts of an animal.  Not really why people hunt.    

Edited by Robhuntandfish

When I was single I would start off every vacation as a trophy hunter. I’m looking for a girl who is 8+, but as the trip goes on you have to decide to whether or not to simply call it a meat hunt. At the 23rd hour, it for sure becomes a meat hunt (roast beef curtains) and then you are willing to accept a 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

When I was single I would start off every vacation as a trophy hunter. I’m looking for a girl who is 8+, but as the trip goes on you have to decide to whether or not to simply call it a meat hunt. At the 23rd hour, it for sure becomes a meat hunt (roast beef curtains) and then you are willing to accept a 5.

Oh no Biz...you are becoming a disciple of FSW. YOU weren’t good enough to get the 8+ so you settled just like us inferior hunters who take does or less than P&Y bucks

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

nope not confused at all - you are trying to put a price on the meat - which might as well be horns- just another part of the deer. You both are saying the same thing just different parts of an animal.  Not really why people hunt.    

Let me clarify what I mean 

I think people hunt because they  like to hunt .

I brought up cost only to prove that point .  

Just from observation 

Again you may be confused with some English words...
2fdcfd25fceab2fb943575f99655ae55.jpg

If this is what you, or the people you hunt,with feel when you see a doe or a “lesser” buck, stick to the political section and stay out of the woods. It’s not WORTH it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Oh no Biz...you are becoming a disciple of FSW. YOU weren’t good enough to get the 8+ so you settled just like us inferior hunters who take does or less than P&Y bucks

only thing is if you pass a "5" does she become a 10 after she matures?  or is that just bucks/dudes? 

I can tell you my "5" didnt become "10" once i matured - lol

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Again you may be confused with some English words...
2fdcfd25fceab2fb943575f99655ae55.jpg

If this is what you, or the people you hunt,with feel when you see a doe or a “lesser” buck, stick to the political section and stay out of the woods. It’s not WORTH it.

Yea but  look where your at 

Did you come here by accident 

Thread title says world record don't it .

Yea but  look where your at 
Did you come here by accident 
Thread title says world record don't it .

Come on Stormy- you gotta pay attention!
You a Republican? Ever go to Cuomo or Hilary pages? Is it so you know the BS the other side is spewing or because you agree with them

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Come on Stormy- you gotta pay attention!
You a Republican? Ever go to Cuomo or Hilary pages? Is it so you know the BS the other side is spewing or because you agree with them

Yea right  that's why you are here  at the world record  buck thread  because you are doing opposition research on trophy hunters :)

Edited by Storm914

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

"everything in my world is large" - mostly your ego! 

Its a winter day - I'll play - lol 

What cracks me up is the 1% like you dont get it at all - we dont hunt for meat or the horns.  If i hunted for just meat its cheaper to buy it at the market - if i hunted for horns its cheaper to buy sheds online.  

I hunt cause my Dad took me out hunting with him at 8 years old.  We saw a bear and i was hooked for the rest of my life.  I hunt because we used to go to hunting camp and play cards and drink beers at night and laugh til we cried.  I hunt because i can sit in the woods and enjoy it even if I never saw a deer.  I hunt because me and my hunting buddies will get together and swap stories and tall tales.  I hunt because the buddies and family that has passed that i used to hunt with sure would want me to be out there.  I hunt because its far more enjoyable than shopping online to get horns or go to Walmart. And i hunt because it has always seemed like i should be and i really enjoy the chase and my legs still get the shakes when a doe or a buck walks in.   

And then i also like venison and i even enjoy cooking and sharing the meat with friends and family and even enjoy a piece of breakfast sausage every weekend and know that i was successful this season.  And i like to put antlers on the wall and talk about the one i got and the ones that got away and all the stories in between.  

I feel bad for you that you miss out on all of this and sit there stroking your antlers. Doesnt sound like much fun to me at all.  Esp when you can look at them all day in a pen at work. You seem to think we are all so jealous of you but i actually feel a little bad for you.  And yes i already know your response ,,,,,,,,, dont feel bad for me , I'm the man etc etc.  Good for you.  Enjoy what you will but your missing out - just trust me on this one.  It has very little to with antlers or meat and thats not hard for 99% of us to see.    

LOL.....Sounds like Jealousy to me.   Pretty little post. First off at 55 years old i have killed plenty of my share of little bucks and meat over the years. I dont care how or why anyone hunts but the fact of the matter is every time 99.9% of huters walk into the woods they pray that they see and kill the biggest buck in the area. Fact!  The whole deer hunting industry revolves around big antlers. Fact.

The post you put up of that buck that you entered in the harvest thread says it all.....Your words, I still cant believe it.     I can just imagine how many times you stroked that guy.   Again i cant understand how a guy like you could even have a conversation on anything about killing big antlered deer?  Does one not have to have experience?

1 minute ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

LOL.....Sounds like Jealousy to me.   Pretty little post. First off at 55 years old i have killed plenty of my share of little bucks and meat over the years. I dont care how or why anyone hunts but the fact of the matter is every time 99.9% of huters walk into the woods they pray that they see and kill the biggest buck in the area. Fact!  The whole deer hunting industry revolves around big antlers. Fact.

The post you put up of that buck that you entered in the harvest thread says it all.....Your words, I still cant believe it.     I can just imagine how many times you stroked that guy.   Again i cant understand how a guy like you could even have a conversation on anything about killing big antlered deer?  Does one not have to have experience?

i couldnt have proven my point any better than what you just said.  And i sure didnt think my post was gonna help you get it at all.  Enjoy your antlers as long as thats what makes you happy.  Although i have never seen a "happy" post from you yet.  Maybe there is something in those antlers that makes you such an angry fella.  

29 minutes ago, crappyice said:

At least he does not try to pass shit over like you do. He admits the fact that he wants to kill the biggest buck he can and lets some little bucks go to do so. You on the other hand try and pass the bull that your some meat hunter that in fact lets the meat walk past just like Biz does with the hope of a big buck.  

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i couldnt have proven my point any better than what you just said.  And i sure didnt think my post was gonna help you get it at all.  Enjoy your antlers as long as thats what makes you happy.  Although i have never seen a "happy" post from you yet.  Maybe there is something in those antlers that makes you such an angry fella.  

Ya i'm not happy killing any of those beasts or filling the truck bed full of yotes or any of that kind of stuff.  

Your post showed my point much better...You kill a decent buck and you all...I cant believe it..... The thing that you cant believe is that that big buck that you were wishing for every morning finally walked by. Well, big for you i guess. Fact

Welcome to the 99.9%!

Just now, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Ya i'm not happy killing any of those beasts or filling the truck bed full of yotes or any of that kind of stuff.  

Your post showed my point much better...You kill a decent buck and you all...I cant believe it..... The thing that you cant believe is that that big buck that you were wishing for every morning finally walked by. Well, big for you i guess. Fact

Welcome to the 99.9%!

glad to be the 99% - your the 1% sorry you dont get that.  I can try to explain again if you can get the antler out of your ears....lol 

Of course i am happy to get a big buck. Duh.  Still not the point of hunting.  I can also buy antlers online and not be out in the cold.  The success was about the figuring out the puzzle and scouting and hunting and spending time in the woods.  IF i only wanted horns on the wall i wouldnt be out there.  No different than any hobbie. The fun is in the process a trophy is a bonus but no the reason for the season.  You must also think christmas is about presents esp since i am guessing you have to buy all of your own except for the coal of course.  

glad to be the 99% - your the 1% sorry you dont get that.  I can try to explain again if you can get the antler out of your ears....lol 

Of course i am happy to get a big buck. Duh.  Still not the point of hunting.  I can also buy antlers online and not be out in the cold.  The success was about the figuring out the puzzle and scouting and hunting and spending time in the woods.  IF i only wanted horns on the wall i wouldnt be out there.  No different than any hobbie. The fun is in the process a trophy is a bonus but no the reason for the season.  You must also think christmas is about presents esp since i am guessing you have to buy all of your own except for the coal of course.  

Right....You can spin it anyway you like but the fact is you and everyone else's goal is to kill a big buck. Period.    That is what makes the hunting world turn. Take the bone away from deer hunting you would take away 99.9% of the hunters.  Its not real tough to kill a flat head and i can get the same woods experience chasing something like yote's that actually have a challenge or sit quietly and kill busheytails.   

Again...That puzzle,scouting and hunting you are talking about is all your ways of trying to find that big buck you woke up for.     99.9%

But I never entered my trophies into the books, so they really score much lower

5 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Right....You can spin it anyway you like but the fact is you and everyone else's goal is to kill a big buck. Period.    That is what makes the hunting world turn. Take the bone away from deer hunting you would take away 99.9% of the hunters.  Its not real tough to kill a flat head and i can get the same woods experience chasing something like yote's that actually have a challenge or sit quietly and kill busheytails.   

Again...That puzzle,scouting and hunting you are talking about is all your ways of trying to find that big buck you woke up for.     99.9%

so do you enjoy hunting yotes because you might get one with big ears?    so why do you like to hunt them?  Cause its a challenge .... thus the reason for hunting..... maybe you dont know this but yotes dont have horns.  But those squirrel tails sure are a prize.  You talk down to someone that is happy to take a doe but tell us you hunt squirrels..... Im glad you do - maybe there is a little kid in you somewhere.  Unless of course your pulling the legs off them or something.

so do you enjoy hunting yotes because you might get one with big ears?    so why do you like to hunt them?  Cause its a challenge .... thus the reason for hunting..... maybe you dont know this but yotes dont have horns.  But those squirrel tails sure are a prize.  You talk down to someone that is happy to take a doe but tell us you hunt squirrels..... Im glad you do - maybe there is a little kid in you somewhere.  Unless of course your pulling the legs off them or something.

He’s a poacher he doesn’t hunt Yotes he just kills them out of season 

• Like 4

Thats what one does when their sportsmen. Cant say i see you in any of those other hunting threads?     Nobody ever talked down anyone for killing anything.  The talk was that big antlers make the hunting world turn and thats a Fact. 

1 minute ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Thats what one does when their sportsmen. Cant say i see you in any of those other hunting threads?     Nobody ever talked down anyone for killing anything.  The talk was that big antlers make the hunting world turn and thats a Fact. 

for you it sure is a fact.  cant deny that.  Other hunting threads - the coyote out of season threads?  nope not on those.  I usually get out once for yotes and twice for rabbits.  But job and winter is a 60 hour week for me.  But youll see me plenty on the fishing thread.  Also happy when i get a bucket of perch and didnt get a 10lb walleye that day.  

I do see you in a few threads - spreading venom in all of them.    

• Like 1