New world record non typical

rob-c

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

Me thinks someone is jealous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be the first time someone cheated in a sport to win money  they have the DNA  technology  to tell if that deer came from that area so why not use it and silence all dought plus  if  the test comes  out for real he will make even more money.  Then if it is some inbred freaking Stein deer from a deer farm .

Edited by Storm914

FSW said 

Yeah Ok. You keep telling yourself that. You really think they can just draw blood from 2 different animals and tell you one is from Maryland and one is from Ohio?   All they can tell you is those 2 deer are not related.  So if that buck was shot in Ohio but walked in from Pa before it was killed that deer would not be legit in your book?

To answer your question  what are the odds that a deer especially that one walk 300 miles from  Ohio to PA or Maryland ? With out getting shot along the way or spotted in those states ,  And that type of behavior not being observed before in other deer ?

you follow .

Edited by Storm914

FSW said 
Yeah Ok. You keep telling yourself that. You really think they can just draw blood from 2 different animals and tell you one is from Maryland and one is from Ohio?   All they can tell you is those 2 deer are not related.  So if that buck was shot in Ohio but walked in from Pa before it was killed that deer would not be legit in your book?

To answer your question  what are the odds that a deer especially that one walk 300 miles from  Ohio to PA or Maryland ? With out getting shot along the way or spotted in those states ,  And that type of behavior not being observed before in other deer ?
 you follow .

I don't know. Maybe ask Minnesota where the Mule Deer or the Antelope that were seen and shot in that state came from. Do some Research.

6 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

I don't know. Maybe ask Minnesota where the Mule Deer or the Antelope that were seen and shot in that state came from. Do some Research.

Those are mule deer 

Has that been observed ever before  in the area this guy shot that whitetail deer  

See what I mean .

DNA tests will sort that all out just like it did with the eastern coyote .

Edited by Storm914

Has that been observed ever before  in the area this guy shot that deer  
See what I mean .
DNA tests will sort that all out just like it did with the eastern coyote .

Bullshit. Your really stretching it here. Do some research before making yourself sound any worse then you already do.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Bullshit. Your really stretching it here. Do some research before making yourself sound any worse then you already do.

What's bullshit? That  Whitetails don't  migrate  far ?

https://ecosystems.psu.edu/research/projects/deer/news/2014/one-square-mile

You sure about that FSW 

Some research for you 

You find some thing better let me know not because I am  trying to make you look bad btw 

I am   just interested  in this stuff 

Edited by Storm914

If you are not convinced then you don’t have to contribute to the millions he will make. He will not care how you feel

He's too busy being afraid to hang out with cool dudes at a bar.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Exactly what I said. They dna'd the deers blood on the ground in one spot to the deer that was in another spot. Which of course told them the deer had to be killed where the blood was and taken from there. Sure as hell does not tell where that Buck lived or came from. It could have been shot in its tracks after walking 15 miles that day.

38 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Exactly what I said. They dna'd the deers blood on the ground in one spot to the deer that was in another spot. Which of course told them the deer had to be killed where the blood was and taken from there. Sure as hell does not tell where that Buck lived or came from. It could have been shot in its tracks after walking 15 miles that day.

They can get DNA from hair bone  teeth and horn urine and deer droppings  not just blood .

Easily found in the area  around there 

I dougt I'm wrong  that if they wanted to they could tell if that deer was from the area .

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/02/science/02qna.html

Edited by Storm914

They can get DNA from hair bone  teeth and horn urine and deer droppings  not just blood .
Easily found in the area  around there 
I dougt I'm wrong  that if they wanted to they could tell if that deer was from the area .

Dude give it up. Never heard of a deer being able to be dnaed to its surroundings. They have to have DNA from something to DNA something Else to that something. Hence they knew that buck killed was killed where it was killed. They dnaed his blood to him.

7 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Dude give it up. Never heard of a deer being able to be dnaed to its surroundings. They have to have DNA from something to DNA something Else to that something. Hence they knew that buck killed was killed where it was killed. They dnaed his blood to him.

Did you read up on all those articles I posted ?

You don't need to  find the  parents 

The way the scientist would do the test is take  DNA  from a random sample of deer from the area  either from blood bone teeth hair urine sheds around where that deer was shot something like a 10 or 20 mile radius  the deer in that area will be   closer genetically to each other then deer from say even 200 miles away   .

If that deer was truly born wild 

Its gentics will fall  in the range of your random sample .

That is basically how they would  do the test. 

If the deer doesn't match closer to the random sample of your sample from the area 

Then you know something is wrong .

Did you read up on all those articles I posted ?
You don't need to  find the  parents 
The way the scientist would do the test is take  DNA  from a random sample of deer from the area  either from blood bone teeth hair urine sheds around where that deer was shot something like a 10 or 20 mile radius  the deer in that area will be   closer genetically to each other then deer from say even 200 miles away   .
If that deer was truly born wild 
Its gentics will fall  in the range of your random sample .
That is basically how they would  do the test. 
If the deer doesn't match closer to the random sample of your sample from the area 
Then you know something is wrong .

Again Bullshit. If they pull a tooth from 10 deer standing outside your door they will come up with 10 different profiles unless some of those 10 are blood related. There is nothing in their DNA that will tell someone where a deer lives. I could drop the 11th deer in there from a total different state and that would just show an 11th different profile and nothing else in that deer would tell them that that 11th deer is or is not from the same woods the 10 came from. I have 27 deer dnad from 7 different states and deer farms and nobody could come here and DNA my deer back to those states or farms. Only DNA that could be done would be to blood relative's of deer in those states or farms.

2 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Again Bullshit. If they pull a tooth from 10 deer standing outside your door they will come up with 10 different profiles unless some of those 10 are blood related. There is nothing in their DNA that will tell someone where a deer lives. I could drop the 11th deer in there from a total different state and that would just show an 11th different profile and nothing else in that deer would tell them that that 11th deer is or is not from the same woods the 10 came from. I have 27 deer dnad from 7 different states and deer farms and nobody could come here and DNA my deer back to those states or farms. Only DNA that could be done would be to blood relative's of deer in those states or farms.

The disruption of genetics of deer in a certain area will not be random , studies show , deer don't  travel far stay in a area generation after generation therefore deer in a certain area will have closer genetics then the deer  far away .   It can be mapped 

Don't believe me.  read up on  it  That's all I can tell you