Psychologists call 'traditional masculinity' harmful, face uproar fr

3 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Bunch of lily-livered fags  !!

Hey...Wait a minute...Does this mean I can have my TEDDY BEAR back  ??….

Bet you any money the guys  who wrote that all sound like some one is squeezing their nuts .  Talk about biased junk science right there .

If men did not act like men there would be no people on earth !! We would have gone extinct long ago .

I was innocently sitting poolside today in Florida, and noticed a couple cute, bikini clad babes walking by. I did take a glance...maybe 2...or 3. I guess I should have my eyes removed, or at least go to a safe space and call my shrink for advice...nah...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

What is going on with the Younger generation today? Clint Eastwood calls this generation- the PU@#+ Generation! Look-- none of those young Dudes could unload a Walmart Truck by Hand without collapsing after 10 minutes!

And yet another reason why I like Clint Eastwood. 

• Like 3

All masculine traits must be deemed inconsistent with civilized society.  That makes it much easier to control the male population, most likely to revolt when freedoms and liberties are attacked.

The government's attack on masculinity falls right in line with it's attacks on the 2nd Amendment and a man's right to self defense.  Self defense is now considered "toxic".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Merlot said:

I was innocently sitting poolside today in Florida, and noticed a couple cute, bikini clad babes walking by. I did take a glance...maybe 2...or 3. I guess I should have my eyes removed, or at least go to a safe space and call my shrink for advice...nah...

Maybe a cry closet.  Lol.  

So, you find oppression of males, simply because they are male, by females to be funny?  How is this any different than whites oppressing blacks in the south a century ago?

If you don't think masculinity has enhanced the quality of life in the US over the years, perhaps you should advocate all US females register for Selective Service and be drafted to fight the next war we find threatens our very survival.  It's pretty obvious the "girly" men they want all men to be, will not be able to shoulder that responsibility.

BTW, many masculine men refuse to ever get married these days, and the poor women are crying their eyes out because men won't be foolish enough to do it.  Great Job Feminists!!

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, sits in trees said:

Female cops are pretty good at showing manly men where it's at too. LMAO

There are quite a few videos out there of female cops getting smashed by men they tried to arrest.  Very few of them are physically capable of fending off many male perps.  They require a lot more backup to do their jobs.  If they are petite, they have no business being in a dangerous law enforcement, or even firefighter position.  Petite LEO's often entice a perp into resisting.  They are more likely to need to resort to their gun in these situations.  They are not qualified to do the job, no matter what any feminist believes.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rattler said:

So, you find oppression of males, simply because they are male, by females to be funny?  How is this any different than whites oppressing blacks in the south a century ago?

If you don't think masculinity has enhanced the quality of life in the US over the years, perhaps you should advocate all US females register for Selective Service and be drafted to fight the next war we find threatens our very survival.  It's pretty obvious the "girly" men they want all men to be, will not be able to shoulder that responsibility.

BTW, many masculine men refuse to ever get married these days, and the poor women are crying their eyes out because men won't be foolish enough to do it.  Great Job Feminists!!

Oh don't get your panties in a bunch. Just stating some facts

7 minutes ago, sits in trees said:

You should go back to the 18th century, a safe place for you where you'd probably be wearing tights and a powdered wig telling all of your tales of manly-ness to your buddies who also wear tights LMAO

I'm not the one who seems to think female dominance is a good thing sonny.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rattler said:

I'm not the one who seems to think female dominance is a good thing sonny.

My Ladd, I'm sorry to have to be the one to break this to you but the Manly Mens club for Men is dead. We live in a new time. You mustn't feel threatened by the opposite sex. I know women cops that would have you face down, ass up on the ground before you could say, Yaa Bitch. Besides prove you're a real man by stopping this childish chatter and hatred of women, it's not what real men do. Women are in power everywhere, the law, the courts, Gov, politics, education, the medical fields. When you need life saving surgery and a woman surgeon is the one who going to put the knife to you be sure to tell her about your panty collection before she puts you under.

Listen sonny, it's not about fearing women.  It's about equality.  When women abuse their positions of power against men, they are no better then whites who suppressed blacks.  Abuse of power is abuse, no matter how it happens.  That is the threat.  Maybe you will gleefully accept your newly imposed feminine status, but most men won't.  If women cannot handle the equal status they have attained without retribution, they should be held accountable for their discrimination and prejudice, just like anyone else.

The OP is pointing out how masculinity is under attack.  It is.  And that is wrong.  

You live in a new time by choice.  

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 6:28 AM, ODYSSEUS said:

What is going on with the Younger generation today? Clint Eastwood calls this generation- the PU@#+ Generation! Look-- none of those young Dudes could unload a Walmart Truck by Hand without collapsing after 10 minutes!

They weren't born like that ,blame the parents.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rattler said:

There are quite a few videos out there of female cops getting smashed by men they tried to arrest.  Very few of them are physically capable of fending off many male perps. 

I have a freind in the force. He once told me that female cops were as useful as a knife at a gunfight.

Did anyone see the story of the beautiful young officer killed in California recently, by an ambush cyclist? Just out of the academy too and attending a routine car accident.Totally random and mindless. What kind of society wants this for their women? What kind of 'men' are happy to see their women put into these situations? 

And how has femininity become so degraded anthropologically that women believe they can handle such scenarios ?

Edited by The_Field_Ager
  • Haha 1