Post Season Trail Cam Pics

The_Real_TCIII

Lol. No it sounds like you are the only one worried about a response. I'm sure he could care less what you or anyone else thinks either way. Worry about one's own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s already in jail

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

We all await FastEddie’s response

Well Skippy not sure what you expect to hear . I got the pic in an email from a friend who got it in a bulk email from a Realtor . I asked where the pic was taken and was told it might have been in Marion . I didn't pursue it any further . I don't know what the thing is behind the deer and I don't give a shit what it is . I don't hunt in Marion ( but I did a few years ago ) . So you can stuff your accusation up where the sun don't shine . Never thought you would be so quick to judge . 

Well Skippy not sure what you expect to hear . I got the pic in an email from a friend who got it in a bulk email from a Realtor . I asked where the pic was taken and was told it might have been in Marion . I didn't pursue it any further . I don't know what the thing is behind the deer and I don't give a shit what it is . I don't hunt in Marion ( but I did a few years ago ) . So you can stuff your accusation up where the sun don't shine . Never thought you would be so quick to judge . 

So the accusation was correct. Thanks for clarifying and happy to hear it’s not your cam.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just wondering why you popped off with all the accusation before you ask about the post in the picture. Shows lack of class and you deserve a real dressing down. seeing I'm not going to video myself this guy is the next best thing.

Best of Full Metal Jacket - Boot Camp/Basic Training - YouTube

It amazes me that guys still haven’t figured out Biz’s sense of humor, here’s a clue, ball breaker who likes to double down .
Thanks for playing .

Worries way to much of what's going on in other people's backyards. But that's typical in today's world.

• Like 3

It amazes me that guys still haven’t figured out Biz’s sense of humor, here’s a clue, ball breaker who likes to double down .
Thanks for playing .

Exactly. Its the offseason on this forum. Nobody is posting hunts from other states or parts of the world, so this is nonsense land for the next 9 months.

FastEddie is not an illegal baiter. Whoever’s pic it is, is illegally baiting deer. End of story. The thread can carry on

Just wondering why you popped off with all the accusation before you ask about the post in the picture. Shows lack of class and you deserve a real dressing down. seeing I'm not going to video myself this guy is the next best thing.

Brings back great memories.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Exactly. Its the offseason on this forum. Nobody is posting hunts from other states or parts of the world, so this is nonsense land for the next 9 months.

FastEddie is not an illegal baiter. Whoever’s pic it is, is illegally baiting deer. End of story. The thread can carry on

My blood pressure is back to normal ( or at least close to normal ) . 

• Like 1

Todays pull.yesterday my uncle called saying he saw the neighbor across the road come across and onto the property....dunno why?didnt ask my grandmother.odd and going to find out why.did see what it looked to be dog tracks but may have been yote.fresh snow down and saw he went around whole field perimeter

WGI_0010.JPG

WGI_0001.JPG

WGI_0011.JPG