Post Season Trail Cam Pics

The_Real_TCIII

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

amazing how some hold onto antlers for so long and others drop so early. 

Saw a nice little 8pt at the corner of Maple & Hopkins (the good people who frequent the Goat GTG know the area) Rds today.  It was GREAT to see a buck, as always!!

• Like 4

NY buck? If so, it appears you have a feeder behind that deer. Which to me means you hunt illegal and are a poacher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we will all pretend there’s not a camo tube of bait behind that deer?

54 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

A Gender-Bender?

That's how you call out a female with short hair? Please, think before you say things. That's someone's daughter, niece, granddaughter, etc 

On the other hand, carry on as you please as my opinion of you should not make one bit of difference on how you choose to carry or present yourself :)

Edited by dan46n2
  • Like 1

That's how you call out a female with short hair? Please, think before you say things. That's someone's daughter, niece, granddaughter, etc 

On the other hand, carry on as you please as my opinion of you should not make one bit of difference on how you choose to carry or present yourself

So you’re identifying that human as a female? That’s not fair of you.

19 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

NY buck? If so, it appears you have a feeder behind that deer. Which to me means you hunt illegal and are a poacher.

BIZ!  You were able to look past that big rack and notice the background.  What a gentleman!  

2 hours ago, NYBowhunter said:

Sure does seem like alot of hoof prints in such a small concentrated area. 

I agree but it probably looks like that around the few bird feeders in my back yard. Especially in old snow.Once the local does find them, they'll get up on their hind legs and treat them like a speed bag to knock bird seed out of them.

I moved them all a bit higher, but I don't feel like lugging my step ladder around to refill them every few days. I usually just stop filling them for a bit and it seems like they forget about them for a week or two, then I repeat the cycle.

22 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I agree but it probably looks like that around the few bird feeders in my back yard. Especially in old snow.Once the local does find them, they'll get up on their hind legs and treat them like a speed bag to knock bird seed out of them.

I moved them all a bit higher, but I don't feel like lugging my step ladder around to refill them every few days. I usually just stop filling them for a bit and it seems like they forget about them for a week or two, then I repeat the cycle.

Its plausible that it could be a birdfeeder, who knows other then the one posting it...lol

Its plausible that it could be a birdfeeder, who knows other then the one posting it...lol

True... And who really care's. To each their own. If some only really knew how many feed deer in this state. Just another dumb law that carries no merit. Kinda like smokin useless Vermin year round.

BIZ!  You were able to look past that big rack and notice the background.  What a gentleman!  

What rack? I only saw the feeder.

I’ll gladly bait deer in NY once it becomes legal. But until then, cheating should be a lifetime ban

All ł see is a length of spray painted PVC.

Could be a lot of things. Maybe it was a left over length from building a bow rack that is now marking a trail/property pin.

It could be a distance marker for quick ranging from a stand. There are a lot of purposes for PVC, especially when you consider how long it stands up to the elements before breaking down. 

Regardless of "what it is or isn't" everything is cooler in camo. Tell me what you're sneaking up on with Realtree seat covers...

just saying.