Dog Down!

Had a great night out hunting tonight! First set I had A couple of yotes howling, but nothing came in so I headed To my second spot. I started Out with some quiet distress calls, then went to an interrogation howl. Immediately I got A response from some yotes that weren’t that far away. I went Quiet for a bit and then started some fawn distress. As I scanned Around, I saw Eyes bouncing across the field about 200 yards out. I got The scope on them and saw 2 yotes coming in. One of them stopped at 150 yards and turned, so I put The crosshairs on it and dumped him pretty much in his tracks. I then Got on the second one, which was running off to the left and took a shot but no dice. First yote with the new rig and a good one at that! 

A8D50A84-0F12-41B9-8BF3-4239B374208A.jpeg

• Like 47

Love it....we were out Friday night for our maiden voyage....had a ton of fun and was an awesome experience when we had a pack sound off to a canine pup distress call. We were on high alert and thinking they were coming in hot. Deff got the blood pumping and we'll be back out soon.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daveboone said:

Cool. I wish I had the time/ ambition to give the calling a try. What do you do with the pelt afterwords?

This one was left in a brush pile. You can’t see it in the pic but his other side had the beginnings of mange. If they are nice I’ll be having them tanned to hang up in my man cave. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Seriously !!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I now have 3 extra sets in my bag o tricks lol. I was almost bummed that the dogs came in when I had to turn that stuff off, Ive been looking forward to seeing how a video from the scope turns out. Ive played around with the wifi connectivity and watching whats going on with a phone, its pretty cool.

I now have 3 extra sets in my bag o tricks lol. I was almost bummed that the dogs came in when I had to turn that stuff off, Ive been looking forward to seeing how a video from the scope turns out. Ive played around with the wifi connectivity and watching whats going on with a phone, its pretty cool.
I'd be bummed. My foxpro bag has a compartment full of extra batteries. Only takes once. Lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1