Hoyt Pro Defiant for sale

Selling a 2017 Hoyt Pro Defiant in perfect, like new condition.  It has the #3 cams (28”- 30” draw length) and 55-65lb limbs. 30.5” ATA, 7”BH.  Buckskin riser with Ridge Reaper Barren limbs.

Great looking bow and shoots like a dream. Included are a TightSpot 5 arrow quiver and a QAD HDX Ultra rest.  Located in Western New York, but will ship. Asking $800 TYD.

IMG_5281.jpeg

IMG_5278.jpeg

IMG_5279.jpeg

IMG_5283.jpeg

IMG_5282.jpeg

IMG_5280.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly not sure. I believe you have to swap cable/string with the cam change though. I would call a local shop and ask, my local pro shop seems to have a lot of parts on hand and is really reasonable when I have work done, others may not be.

1 hour ago, f3cbboy said:

nice bow!  are the cams expensive to changeout?

Most bows its not a major deal.  Same strings and cables used.  I can't speak to this bow but I have changed a lot of cams and never needed different strings.  Cost of new cams and whatever someone will charge to swap them if you don't have a press.

• Like 1

Just now, moog5050 said:

Most bows its not a major deal.  Same strings and cables used.  I can't speak to this bow but I have changed a lot of cams and never needed different strings.  Cost of new cams and whatever someone will charge to swap them if you don't have a press.

Not only do you have to change the string and cable on this bow to swap the cams, but it is recommended to swap the limbs as well according to my Hoyt dealer.  It's got the #3 cams... 28-30" 

8 minutes ago, FatBoyD said:

Not only do you have to change the string and cable on this bow to swap the cams, but it is recommended to swap the limbs as well according to my Hoyt dealer.  It's got the #3 cams... 28-30" 

Thanks for the clarification. 

4 minutes ago, FatBoyD said:

Thanks for questioning it! I honestly had no idea so I called the dealer where we bought it. 

my bad - I don't have a lot of experience with hoyt - should have kept my mouth shut.  All the bows I have worked on it was a piece of cake.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to be the one but most guys especially on AT are not going to pay over $600 for a used bow. It’s disgusting I know . Before I sold my Mathews i said I’ll keep 3 bows before giving it away. Good luck . By the way what was your best offer so far ?

• Like 1

I know you’re right on a bare bow, but I wouldnt think with $300 of accessories on it. I think another $50 for a $300 rest and quiver is a no brainer. But we all look at things differently and have different monetary situations.

Best offer is$600 for everything, if the guy will pay shipping fine, I countered at $625 TYD Waiting to hear back now.

Its actually my sons bow, he just picked up the new Hoyt Carbon Bow and left this for me to sell, so it can sit until someone takes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk