Over/Under On Weekend Snowstorm?

Lawdwaz

Forecasts like this crack me up.Why in the heck does everyone feel the need to stockpile food milk bread eggs and butter is all I need my freezers are full and pantry as well.Also why the need to purchase a shovel for every storm I have been using the same shovel for over 15 years and works when I tell it to work.

• Haha 3

Well wife’s B day Sunday, daughter from Buffalo was to come and other daughters BF from Geneva was to come, ( first time meeting him ).

It doesn’t look good right now . Heavy snow and high winds will make travel difficult.

Bad timing for sure, we’re off to Fla the following week end, till beginning of March .

• Like 1

I wonder if the meteorologist is still on, forgot his name. With a significant storm coming in, this must be one of the more interesting times with that job.
It would be good to hear his take like the week leading up to this past rifle season. 

I was just thinking about him as well. Can’t remember his screen name and I’m to lazy to try and find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well wife’s B day Sunday, daughter from Buffalo was to come and other daughters BF from Geneva was to come, ( first time meeting him ).
It doesn’t look good right now . Heavy snow and high winds will make travel difficult.
Bad timing for sure, we’re off to Fla the following week end, till beginning of March .

I’ll get your daughter from Buffalo home to you safe and sound I promise!

so looks like we are all getting snow but whats the over under on beers then?  Im guessing with a winter storm, playoff football and a long weekend the line has to be at 13.  I will be an under though. 

13? What am I going to drink on Saturday and Sunday then ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

so looks like we are all getting snow but whats the over under on beers then?  Im guessing with a winter storm, playoff football and a long weekend the line has to be at 13.  I will be an under though. 

Chance of drinking this weekend is 100%! :drinks:

20190118_160834.jpg

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Moho81 said:
  On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:58 PM, Steuben Jerry said:
I wonder if the meteorologist is still on, forgot his name. With a significant storm coming in, this must be one of the more interesting times with that job.
It would be good to hear his take like the week leading up to this past rifle season. 

21 hours ago, Moho81 said:

I was just thinking about him as well. Can’t remember his screen name and I’m to lazy to try and find it.

phillifan22

Since I’m likely the only meteorologist on this forum, I’m gonna do this thread with updates every day or two. We probably won’t know for certain until next Wed or Thu (11/14-11/15) because of the active pattern we are in.

IMG_0615.thumb.JPG.b0d08b16ac7964e43121f84326bd5a3a.JPG

Weather for Opening Day STier Gun 2018

phillifan22 posted a topic in Deer Hunting
Since I’m likely the only meteorologist on this forum, I’m gonna do this thread with updates every day or two. We probably won’t know for certain until next Wed or Thu (11/14-11/15) because of the active pattern we are in.

Hey that’s him!

I know....lucky us dump ass Cuomo had to make a grand appearance to talk about the storm and shutting down of roads to buses and tractor trailers.

Been snowing at my house all morning....time to go hook the plow up to the truck and clear a few driveways.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I grabbed a couple of things from the store while my wife was getting a strep test in urgent care.  People are goddamned crazy.  This one dude wearing pink shorts tried to cut me in line, and when I cleared my throat was all "Is THAT the line?!" Like he didn't see me.  Or the 6 people behind me.  "This is insane, the food will be here tomorrow!".......  What do you even say?

12 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

I grabbed a couple of things from the store while my wife was getting a strep test in urgent care.  People are goddamned crazy.  This one dude wearing pink shorts tried to cut me in line, and when I cleared my throat was all "Is THAT the line?!" Like he didn't see me.  Or the 6 people behind me.  "This is insane, the food will be here tomorrow!".......  What do you even say?

As someone in the food biz I love this relatively new trend of naming a storm every time it snows and whipping the public into a grocery store wiping out panic

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

I know....lucky us dump ass Cuomo had to make a grand appearance to talk about the storm and shutting down of roads to buses and tractor trailers.

Been snowing at my house all morning....time to go hook the plow up to the truck and clear a few driveways.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Sweet new Carhart though no?! Lol

• Like 1