Over/Under On Weekend Snowstorm?

Lawdwaz

19 hours ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

I grabbed a couple of things from the store while my wife was getting a strep test in urgent care.  People are goddamned crazy.  This one dude wearing pink shorts tried to cut me in line, and when I cleared my throat was all "Is THAT the line?!" Like he didn't see me.  Or the 6 people behind me.  "This is insane, the food will be here tomorrow!".......  What do you even say?

If people are that bat shingle crazy about stocking up, maybe those people should just buy the survival food that keeps for 25 years, and tap into that when a storm hits and knocks out power for a week. We have stuff already prepared to eat if need be. I do recall heavy snows when a young lad and NO PANIC.

Same with drifting here....back patio is clear...our dog was very thankful for that. Driveway on the other hand has a good ten inches. This crew will be attacking it later today.ec7626d48e0d1e7fd0c71e49733e391b.jpg&key=be54864f3939bf716e876ffbd958e3cfc94c22ae32495e9045fc64e8e56539f0

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I don’t think you have gotten enough use out of that plow yet this year.

Tell you what. I’ll do you a favor. Just slide on over here and put that thing to good use. I won’t mind at all. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

3 degrees here and 15-20 mph wind.  Hard to tell how much accumulation with the drifting, but I'm guessing between 14" and 18" already.  We are getting the storm that they promised. The snow is fluffy and not heavy, so I will wait to plow.  It's going to be rugged plowing with the no-cab tractor!  Thinking about an early lunch and then cracking the bottle of Crown.

• Like 2

‘ 75 Ariens did driveway, front of mailbox, around hydrant ,path to hydrant, path from front door to street, area for dog to “ use “, path to patio, all of patio .

Ive considered doing the enter lawn .

14 to 17 inches depending on where I stick it . ( making it easy for Pygmy and Biz) .

58942EAC-7B84-4A54-8121-EF708B90D8C7.jpeg

71D709AA-D434-48DB-BB9F-B1CBF701C5C8.jpeg

ED7D3460-833B-4B13-A5AF-9C4DA7F6BAA2.jpeg

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 3

Fellow FF  just went all through  it , new belts, bearing,adjusted carb (I replaced it a few years ago and it never ran right after  ) , new muffler , put rubber pieces on end of auger ( helps throw snow really far ) ,greased ,and cleaned up .

$150 

4 hours ago, CapDistPatriot said:

22 degrees, sleet here in Latham. I already have about 14 inches on ground. Going out to get a head start on driveway before it gets too cold.

20190120_090544.jpg

20190120_090552.jpg

I'm with ya now a solid 14-16 in latham.temps dropping boys