Over/Under On Weekend Snowstorm?

Lawdwaz

37 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I'm with ya now a solid 14-16 in latham.temps dropping boys 

Yup same here in South Colonie. As soon as I got done snowblowing sleet changed back to snow and picked up a couple more inches. Just some flurries now. Town hasn't finished plowing my neighborhood so probably gonna have to do final cleanup tomorrow in the 30 below windchills they are calling for.

About 20" in the Albany hilltowns. (hard to tell with the drifting) Wind is really picking up now and temps are falling. Grandson came over and helped me today, so clean up wasn't too bad. Will be out in the wind chills tomorrow to take care of what drifts in. 

Watching football now with a Crown and Seven, to ease the usual aches and pains. Go Saints and Chiefs! 

Nice having a storm when it's not a work day!

• Like 2

Solid 10 in Hamburg area. Plowed my driveway, neighbor across the street, end of inlaws driveway, brother in law's driveway, wife's grandmother's and then my parents. Ended our tour by having lunch with my parents. First year having the plow....we made the decision this summer since it parents are getting older and lost alot of hunting days due to no accessible parking in years past.
Told my wife there is no way in hell I would do this for extra cash ......i go on my schedule to help people.....and if I can't get there I just don't go.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Conditions are worse now than same time  last night, here. It's dam right nasty out folks.

II'm in Eastern Niagara County and it's 3 F out and getting on and off bands from Lake Ontario with whiteouts at times. Quiet for the moment.

20190120_200050.jpg

9 hours ago, greg54 said:

II'm in Eastern Niagara County and it's 3 F out and getting on and off bands from Lake Ontario with whiteouts at times. Quiet for the moment.

20190120_200050.jpg

About 12,000 customers lost power about 10:20 pm. last evening. National grid got things restored within a few hours.Thank you! Now it's -5, snow, blowing snow, and still really nasty out. Full face gear out and about today.

Got 20 to 24 inches. It started sleet for 30 minutes and back to snow. As soon as I  finished plowing the road and driveway at 2 yesterday it went from 22 to 12 degrees in less then 2 hours and still falling with a constant wind. We're up at 2500' by Windham  and Hunter. No snowmobiling today. Time to start packing up and winterize the house again. Real feel about -22 out there. Time to get back to Long Island where it's a balmy 7 out

IMG_1207.JPG

1 hour ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

About 12,000 customers lost power about 10:20 pm. last evening. National grid got things restored within a few hours.Thank you! Now it's -5, snow, blowing snow, and still really nasty out. Full face gear out and about today.

I lost power about 10:15 PM and it came back on at 1:15 AM, glad for that as I only have electric heat! It's minus 2 now on my weather station.

20190121_072645 (1).jpg