Over/Under On Weekend Snowstorm?

Lawdwaz

We ended up with about a foot and a half. I didnt Have a chance to pick up the blower, so I ran The side by side and plow every 4 hours through the night Saturday and into Sunday morning. It kept up nicely doing about a mile total (1/2 mile road, my driveway, neighbors driveway and my sisters 1/4 mile driveway). I ended Up ordering a windshield and a couple of sets of led cube lights for it. The snow blowing in my face sucked and I couldnt See well when backing up. Those issues will be fixed. I needed To turn the diff lock on 5 or 6 times, but never got stuck. That thing is a little beast. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, G-Man said:

All in all I dont think the storm was anywhere near they hype they made it to be.. drove up to lancaster and back sat night for a reunion. Party. Yes I got snow but no different than most winter storms we normally get

to top it all off I missed you at the yelling goat

We ended up with about a foot and a half. I didnt Have a chance to pick up the blower, so I ran The side by side and plow every 4 hours through the night Saturday and into Sunday morning. It kept up nicely doing about a mile total (1/2 mile road, my driveway, neighbors driveway and my sisters 1/4 mile driveway). I ended Up ordering a windshield and a couple of sets of led cube lights for it. The snow blowing in my face sucked and I couldnt See well when backing up. Those issues will be fixed. I needed To turn the diff lock on 5 or 6 times, but never got stuck. That thing is a little beast. 
Start a new thread when you install those cube lights if you remember.....I wanna install a set on my polaris rzr.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, greg54 said:

This would be perfect weather for the annual Olcott Beach Polar Bear swim.....nice air temps!

We use to go down years ago but, never took the plunge. People are braver than me to go in that water with swimsuits,  ice chunks floating. All for a good cause though.   Coming March 3, 2019; 50 years.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

15 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Start a new thread when you install those cube lights if you remember.....I wanna install a set on my polaris rzr.

Will do. I have a 50" bar on it already, which lights things up in front of me like its daylight. Im using the same type of mounts for the cubes as I did for the bar. Just some inexpensive aluminum 2" round bar mounts off of ebay.

Will do. I have a 50" bar on it already, which lights things up in front of me like its daylight. Im using the same type of mounts for the cubes as I did for the bar. Just some inexpensive aluminum 2" round bar mounts off of ebay.
Very nice....what brand did you buy for the 50" bar? I am going to put a bar on the front and a flood light pod off the back.

27 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Very nice....what brand did you buy for the 50" bar? I am going to put a bar on the front and a flood light pod off the back.

No clue, I just buy ebay light bars, I have 3 between my truck and ATV and never any issues other than the finish came off of the end pieces on my truck from stone chips and salt. They are cheap enough to replace that I dont care. Im not paying Rigid money for them lol.

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Mind if I make a suggestion? I have had very good luck with Auxbeam brand lights, and even MicTuning for inexpensive bars/pods.  I run 4 Auxbeam pods on ATV, and an 11” single row on it.  

Just now, Bionic said:

Mind if I make a suggestion? I have had very good luck with Auxbeam brand lights, and even MicTuning for inexpensive bars/pods.  I run 4 Auxbeam pods on ATV, and an 11” single row on it.  

I think thats what mine are. Most of the cheap light bars are made by 1 or 2 companies. The ones I have had good luck with are the ones using CREE diodes and have the small screws around the edge of the lens frame where it attaches to the housing. Auxbeam used to sell unbranded lights, but now are slapping their name on them. They are all pretty much the same really.

10 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I think thats what mine are. Most of the cheap light bars are made by 1 or 2 companies. The ones I have had good luck with are the ones using CREE diodes and have the small screws around the edge of the lens frame where it attaches to the housing. Auxbeam used to sell unbranded lights, but now are slapping their name on them. They are all pretty much the same really.

There are lots of different companies out there now I feel, but yeah a lot of times they get rebranded, sometimes unchanged, othertimes the rebranding company adds some changes.  When I did some HID projector retrofits I learned a lot about how they rebrand,  how some of the “better” companies are just rebranding with different aesthetics, while other add better thermal management, and better assembly.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bionic said:

There are lots of different companies out there now I feel, but yeah a lot of times they get rebranded, sometimes unchanged, othertimes the rebranding company adds some changes.  When I did some HID projector retrofits I learned a lot about how they rebrand,  how some of the “better” companies are just rebranding with different aesthetics, while other add better thermal management, and better assembly.  

You guys mean I overpaid for the rigids on my truck.  lol 

• Haha 2