Water Rat

Funny animal pics

This is only funny to those that don't have a dog .

No photo description available.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

97.3% of statistics are made up
To Err is Human - To Forgive Divine 

Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy !

Creepy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We rented a lake house on candlewood lake for a couple summers and it was definitely haunted. I'm talking devil's and skeletons in the knots of the wood in the doors. Devil faces in paintings in the clouds. Devil faces and demon faces in the rocks on the property. And all sorts of strange noises and just spooky stuff. Wish I took pictures of the paintings and rocks and doors. Oh well

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We rented a lake house on candlewood lake for a couple summers and it was definitely haunted. I'm talking devil's and skeletons in the knots of the wood in the doors. Devil faces in paintings in the clouds. Devil faces and demon faces in the rocks on the property. And all sorts of strange noises and just spooky stuff. Wish I took pictures of the paintings and rocks and doors. Oh well

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pretty sure Wooly stays there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Good thing bumbles bounce!

Pups are pretty resilient... had a little guy take a header off the deck .. 5 foot drop. Got up and ran back up the stairs  and thought he would try again. 

• Like 1

Nothing worse than shopping with my wife ... every row  in the store and some of them twice. Have to look at everything  including endcaps. 2 to 3 hrs for her 45 minutes  including travel time.  Make a list stick with list only what's on the list  is my shopping rule. 

• Like 2