$2549.99

fasteddie

19 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Saw the TenPoint Nitro XRT on a D&DH email . Can't imagine anyone spending $2500+ on a crossbow . Well , maybe a few that would try to impress people with a super fast crossbow . 

Not me. Its not far off from those Ravins and I think the PSE TAC15s are up there as well once you figure in the price of an AR15 lower to attach them to.

2 hours ago, moog5050 said:

That is one expensive crossbow.  Then again, I have blown money like that on bows that shoot arrows at 180fps.  lol

i passed up a Hoyt Satori last night that was just under $400. it was 55# though. i have a Super Kodiak that's 50. i really could use one with great cast that's more like 40-45 lbs at 28".

19 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

i passed up a Hoyt Satori last night that was just under $400. it was 55# though. i have a Super Kodiak that's 50. i really could use one with great cast that's more like 40-45 lbs at 28".

Go with Morrison max 6 limbs and whatever ilf riser you prefer.  Seriously, they are outstanding, durable, quiet and will shoot a heavy arrow fast at light draw weights.  You can also keep an eye for the max 5s which are close and around for sale used.  I have owned most of the high ends one and the only ILF limbs I have kept are the Morrison.  Border is also great but durability sucks!

• Like 2

Saw a FB post on this a few mins ago. Of the 74 comments, 73 of them were saying how out of their minds they are for asking that much money. Seems like the popular opinion is major corporate greed here.

During a time when hunter numbers are declining and there’s such a push on getting new hunters started, companies like this making products unobtainable for the regular joe is doing our beloved sport no favors at all.

3 minutes ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Saw a FB post on this a few mins ago. Of the 74 comments, 73 of them were saying how out of their minds they are for asking that much money. Seems like the popular opinion is major corporate greed here.

During a time when hunter numbers are declining and there’s such a push on getting new hunters started, companies like this making products unobtainable for the regular joe is doing our beloved sport no favors at all.

They purchased right to that design from ravin just like the reverse limb from scorped so licensing fee is added in I'm sure.  

17 hours ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

What is this "corporate greed" nonsense? You build a product and try to sell it (covering all costs) and make a profit. The market place will determine if it is overpriced and will sell (or not). If you don't make a profit, you go out of business.

This particular product may indeed be overpriced. If you think so, don't buy it. I do and I won't... but some folks will.

• Like 2

Somewhere in the development process of this Xbow from Ten Point there was some marketing genius (??) that encouraged the development and at the current price range. Shame on this company that was founded and operated by Xbow hunters! Assuming in a couple of years this $2500 Xbow will be discontinued!??! Unless the "money is no issue" hunters prove me wrong. Always been the lure of having the latest 'n' greatest at any $$, no matter what the product.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 2:02 PM, Adkhunter1590 said:

They have product for less than $500 too. A smart company addresses many price points - 10 point does this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have one on the way, I just sold my Ravin R20 the other day that I owned and shot the crap out of for a year and sold it for 150$ less than I paid for it.

For all the naysayers, these companies wouldn’t build them if the knew they wouldn’t sell. It’s no different than cars or guns. You can buy a 12k dollar new car or 1million dollar new car. They both do they same thing right? It’s a free market, far from the “corporate greed” bullshit some are bringing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I have one on the way, I just sold my Ravin R20 the other day that I owned and shot the crap out of for a year and sold it for 150$ less than I paid for it.

For all the naysayers, these companies wouldn’t build them if the knew they wouldn’t sell. It’s no different than cars or guns. You can buy a 12k dollar new car or 1million dollar new car. They both do they same thing right? It’s a free market, far from the “corporate greed” bullshit some are bringing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you going to hunt NY with it and roll the dice? Im not judging, just asking. If I remember right you hunt Pa too