Hypocrites at Best.

It's gotta be easy picking up those sheds in a high fence.  No chance of them getting away from you. 

Yeah I guess. They called and asked if I could donate a few sets of 200 inch sheds to help get some kids hooked. Lol. Yeah I'm sure to jump all over that request. They would end up on eBay with the funds in the qdma's bankroll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Yeah I guess. They called and asked if I could donate a few sets of 200 inch sheds to help get some kids hooked. Lol. Yeah I'm sure to jump all over that request. They would end up on eBay with the funds in the qdma's bankroll.

there's FSW for you. Kids? F kids!

amiright?

• Like 3

Yeah right. I have givin kids 300 inch racks. Not giving hypocrites anything for any reason.

How much do antlers even go for? I'm assuming you sell the sheds from your farm no? Or do you just turn them into dog chews?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

can't believe your fellow deer farmers sold out to them! you should be outraged!  a co-op did a shed hunt for kids down here a while back and followed it with a cook out. i wasn't there but it was said to be a blast and the kids had a great time. no deer farm antlers were sacrificed for the event though.

If you are so concerned your sheds would be sold then get a wood burning tool and brand them.

As for the high fence issues, not a fan anymore then I'm fan of taking kids fishing at a fish farm. If people want to teach younger people, or even older new comers to fishing or hunting, you take them to a real lake, pond, or stream for fishing - or in the real woods to learn to hunt or even shed hunt. We have enough issues with the younger generations with "I want it now! What do you mean I have to work for it!" crap.

• Like 3

If you are so concerned your sheds would be sold then get a wood burning tool and brand them.

As for the high fence issues, not a fan anymore then I'm fan of taking kids fishing at a fish farm. If people want to teach younger people, or even older new comers to fishing or hunting, you take them to a real lake, pond, or stream for fishing - or in the real woods to learn to hunt or even shed hunt. We have enough issues with the younger generations with "I want it now! What do you mean I have to work for it!" crap.

That would kinda ruin the value of the antler in the end. Word has it that a QDMA higher up bought this operation. Lol. Go figure. They are vocal about something until someone finds out how many dimes it will put in their pockets.

W/E dude. You just came off as a hypocrite yourself! Do you proof read before you hit the post button? At times you make about as much sense as the political threads. It's OK for things to be done this way, as long as you say it's OK. So many people on here need to get over themselves. We haven't had a CWD post in a few weeks, maybe you should start one up.

Troll!

W/E dude. You just came off as a hypocrite yourself! Do you proof read before you hit the post button? At times you make about as much sense as the political threads. It's OK for things to be done this way, as long as you say it's OK. So many people on here need to get over themselves. We haven't had a CWD post in a few weeks, maybe you should start one up.

Troll!

If you had any clue on the subject you may be able to state your opinion. It this case....as in many others.. Your Clueless. A Dickhead should stick to talking about something they might have knowledge on the subject. Dickhead!

13 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

If you had any clue on the subject you may be able to state your opinion. It this case....as in many others.. Your Clueless. A Dickhead should stick to talking about something they might have knowledge on the subject. Dickhead!

Really? Just keep telling yourself everything YOU say is right.