Proof Trump Has Ties In Russia

How is it leftists are so certain Trump has ties to Russia, after 2 years of investigation has proved nothing,  yet never saw any collusion between Obama and Russia, even though he was taped admitting he would be quite flexible with them after he was re-elected?

How do they not think Hillary colluded with Russia, when all the evidence regarding the Uranium One deal actually proves she did?  How do they not think Clinton was bribed to make that deal when Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 for a simple speech in Russia lasting 20 minutes, shortly after the Uranium One deal was completed?  How do they not see all of the Russian contributions to the Clinton Foundation when she was Secy of State and while she was running for POTUS?  How do they not see those contributions suddenly ended completely as soon as she lost?

The answer is simple.  They see what they're leftist handlers want them to see and nothing they don't want them to see.  They swallow what they're told to swallow because they want to taste the flavor of the message, even though it has no nutritional life sustaining value at all.  In truth, it's poison, but they don't know that.  They're handlers won't tell them that.

• Like 8

Imho. ..

My read on Trump is he is as much a crooked businessman ,now a politician like the rest of Washington. He is being led by his ego more than his pocket book.I doubt he truly cares that much for the issues he supports. He could have run on the opposing ticket in a different time.

I more or less support him because he is pushing many more  things that I agree with.  His biggest plus is probably going to be the conservative judge/s..

All that being said. I've never met the man personally..

6 minutes ago, ncountry said:

Imho. ..

My read on Trump is he is as much a crooked businessman ,now a politician like the rest of Washington. He is being led by his ego more than his pocket book.I doubt he truly cares that much for the issues he supports. He could have run on the opposing ticket in a different time.

I more or less support him because he is pushing many more  things that I agree with.  His biggest plus is probably going to be the conservative judge/s..

All that being said. I've never met the man personally..

Really he has been saying the same things for 30 years just to let you know . His position has not changed .

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Really he has been saying the same things for 30 years just to let you know . His position has not changed .

Yeah, like I said."imho".. I have pretty jaded view.  I'm sure you are right. Trump had never really came across my radar until election season.

This is how leftists install a police state.  They sent far more men to this guy's house in the middle of the night, then they did to Benghazi in the middle of the day.  Mueller is full of crap and all of his indictments are for process violations, not Russian collusion.  He simply keeps asking Trump's people the same dumb questions constantly, until they give him a conflicting answer, then he indicts them for lying.  Russians have done this for years.  Now leftists do it.  Who really seems to be colluding with Russians?

AStone.jpg

AND DON'T FORGET HILLARY ACTUALLY DESTROYED EVIDENCE IN THE FORM OF 30,000 E-MAILS, WHILE ALSO DESTROYING PHONES WITH HAMMERS!!!  WHY DON'T LEFTISTS WANT AN INVESTIGATION ABOUT ALL OF THAT!!!!

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 1