Water Rat

Todays chuckle

Water rat is the man.

That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

So this past Wednesday, I took a long walk on the Heritage Trail. About 1 mile in, I came across a guy, I went to High School with. He was sitting on a Bench. There are Benches every 1/4 mile on this section of the Heritage Trail. This Guy has been Homeless for years and the Chuckle here IS ON ME-- not him at all. He will be 60 in April and, I am 60 already. We got to talking about his Bike. He fabricated the handle bars so that they are verticle- straight up. He also has a oversized  and thick seat for long bike rides between Towns.   He told me, I should get a Bike and that would cut down on my time and energy between back of Stores. He is a nice enough guy and then he said he wanted to meet me at the Soup Kitchen that Wednesday night at a certain Catholic Church. Again-- this Chuckle is on me! All of a sudden--, I realized my appearance!  I had not shaved yet that day and like many here-- my Beard comes in Gray. My Blue Jeans are TOO long and, I have them cuffed up a few inches. I had on a Black + White shirt that somehow got ripped low on the right side. Bathroom is being redone. I figure that is where my shirt got ripped. I have plenty of hats and the one, I had on had little pieces of fabric sticking out from the bill of the hat. Taking all this in, I did look Scruffy!! Then he told me that the Homeless is increasing in this area. I agreed and told him, I am getting by. My hair - what hair, I have was too long in the back and sticking out. The Hulk Hogan look. I was going to have it cut before Thanksgiving - which, I did. Anyway that is the chuckle on me.

• Like 1

In the pic is my New Roof Rake! Half Old Cane/ Half Hard Broom.  Just used it. Works great!! I can't see going down to Home Depot and dropping 40 bucks or so. I did say in the past, I am Frugal.

20191202_141023.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

In the pic is my New Roof Rake! Half Old Cane/ Half Hard Broom.  Just used it. Works great!! I can't see going down to Home Depot and dropping 40 bucks or so. I did say in the past, I am Frugal.

20191202_141023.jpg

I wanna see the homemade ladder:banghead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3