Water Rat

Todays chuckle

No photo description available.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

97.3% of statistics are made up
To Err is Human - To Forgive Divine 

Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy !

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

So my partner in my camp did a dumb thing today... he tried loading his ATV in his truck by himself and this happened

b3f58560dfc98cd79cda5b1364ceddb9.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

So my partner in my camp did a dumb thing today... he tried loading his ATV in his truck by himself and this happened

That did make me chuckle! Oh well that's why you have full glass

56 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

I've probably witnessed that happen a half dozen times ,more common then people realize. I never laughed in front of them.

I've probably witnessed that happen a half dozen times ,more common then people realize. I never laughed in front of them.

I wasn’t there, i had to put my phone on mute when he told me. He does lots of dumb shit so it’s hard not to laugh. Most recently he’s drowned a quad in the creek, put gas in a diesel truck, cut his leg with a ax while cutting wood, put a whole stump in a log splitter and popped the hydrologic line... it’s so much fun to watch this putz it makes my day

• Like 1

b3f58560dfc98cd79cda5b1364ceddb9.jpeg&key=9cb127c608412cc3abe87ae75b60a9f467e4316b732d0893de07147451eb2b62

My buddy called me one night after we were done hunting and he tells me he is about 5 min from home and his tailgate drops.....and his quad shoots out of the back of the truck and lands on all four tires in the middle of a major intersection.....a couple of people pulled over and they quickly loaded it back up. That was the last time he didn't strap down his atv to multiple points off his truck bed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

My buddy called me one night after we were done hunting and he tells me he is about 5 min from home and his tailgate drops.....and his quad shoots out of the back of the truck and lands on all four tires in the middle of a major intersection.....a couple of people pulled over and they quickly loaded it back up. That was the last time he didn't strap down his atv to multiple points off his truck bed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I always tell people I know who don’t strap ATVs, or mowers, or things like that down in a truck, or on a trailer that yeah, it’s not really going anywhere I get it, but god forbid you get in a wreck, and roll over, that machine NOT strapped could go for a ride all it’s own, and kill someone.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bionic said:

I always tell people I know who don’t strap ATVs, or mowers, or things like that down in a truck, or on a trailer that yeah, it’s not really going anywhere I get it, but god forbid you get in a wreck, and roll over, that machine NOT strapped could go for a ride all it’s own, and kill someone.  

Just don't strap them like this !

OB4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 3/9/2019 at 8:00 PM, chefhunter86 said:

the ford logo explains it. only ford guys do this.

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold