Ont the way to work saw a couple deer needed in the hardwoods si I stopped to check them out. Was shocked at what I didnt originally see.

20190118_183626.jpg

20190118_183720.jpg

• Like 14

2017 Hoyt Pro Defiat, Axcel Armortech HD, TruBall, Easton Aftermath, QAD HDX, BuckSlayer Custom Strings, Upwind Field Staff, https://huntupwind.com/?mref=1326

Ont the way to work saw a couple deer needed in the hardwoods si I stopped to check them out. Was shocked at what I didnt originally see.
20190118_183626.thumb.jpg.2db2406ff3ef6907ef83073ad098399e.jpg
20190118_183720.thumb.jpg.fa2737db266fafb2c67f2a2fac5be356.jpg
Holy shit that's some serious snow camo!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I see something there but fuzzy picture, can't tell what it is.

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

That's awesome.  Good thing you stopped to snap a pic otherwise you never would have seen her. 

Took me a minute but I see it now.

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Awesome pic, but what I want to know is how to you highlight a pic?  I just goggled it and see that you do it through photoshop.

Edited by 2012_taco

Hunt when I can.. ;)

Taco , with iPhone go to photo , edit , markup. Push pencil tip looking thing , choose color and use finger to circle object etc 

are you near the old Seneca Army Depot (with the white deer? ) it looks like the nose is black, and eyes dark, as opposed to being pink like a true albino. 

Very cool though.

2 minutes ago, Daveboone said:

are you near the old Seneca Army Depot (with the white deer? ) it looks like the nose is black, and eyes dark, as opposed to being pink like a true albino. 

Very cool though.

See those every July on our Ithaca trip. Cool to see. 

35 minutes ago, Daveboone said:

Very cool though.

Looks like she a piebald... with very little brown.

Very cool pic!

20 hours ago, Daveboone said:

Very cool though.

No this is in the town of Binghamton. Not far fro Binghamton University

2017 Hoyt Pro Defiat, Axcel Armortech HD, TruBall, Easton Aftermath, QAD HDX, BuckSlayer Custom Strings, Upwind Field Staff, https://huntupwind.com/?mref=1326

23 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Taco , with iPhone go to photo , edit , markup. Push pencil tip looking thing , choose color and use finger to circle object etc 

I have a droid, sorry it doesn't do the same things as an I phone. Other than make calls!

Hunt when I can.. ;)

On 1/22/2019 at 6:37 AM, 2012_taco said:

Awesome pic, but what I want to know is how to you highlight a pic?  I just goggled it and see that you do it through photoshop.

My phone Galaxy S8 Active. In photos I can edit and theres an icon for a pen.

• Like 1