2018-2019 HuntingNY Predator Kill Thread

Post up pics of your 2018 - 2019 Predator kills here!

Only pictures with the associated story will be allowed in this thread. If you want to congratulate someone, please do it by clicking on the "like this" button for the post. There will be no exceptions.

Feel free to start a new thread if you wish to have comments in addition to posting the photo / story here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From this past Saturday day hunt. We were finishing up the 2nd set on this property getting ready to walk another 1/2 mile and try another set. Where we were setup was fairly quiet and out of the wind for the most part, so i thought lets hang out for a few more minutes. Theres a den nearby, its pretty calm in this bottom and fairly thick around.. plus a long draw/ravine that comes out in 150 yards in front of us.. Told my buddy Im going to play a pup in distress, followed by another different pup in distress, followed by a third different pup in distress if nothing comes to the first 2, then we can pack and head to the next set.. Just as the third pup in distress was just almost done, this female came racing in, barreling across the field.. she stopped once quick after she entered the field, and stopped for the last time when the call ended(perfect timing) and she hit the 100 yard mark.. with swirling winds i wasn't going to chance it.. Was a great hunt, especially since ive been cooped up with sick un healthy kids since Gun season.. Felt great to get out finally.. 

IMG20190223_173840.jpg

Edited by LET EM GROW
  • Like 16

• 9 months later...