HOYT rampage xt

28/60 hoyt rampage xt with qad Hd drop away rest and a  hoyt stabilizer and trophy ridge site all for 250$   cash only ... this bow can also be adjusted for longer draw lengths bye changing the module. 

20190123_114237.jpg

20190123_114313.jpg

20190123_114323.jpg

Edited by silent death

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure bought it last year for my daughter off craigslist for 400 ..I know the same bows are goin for way more on craigslist and letgo iam not trying to make money on the bow but not gonna give it away 

Edited by silent death

4 minutes ago, silent death said:

Not sure bought it last year for my daughter off craigslist for 400 ..I know the same bows are goin for way more on craigslist and letgo iam not trying to make money on the bow but not gonna give it away lol

Had I not just bought a bow, to upgrade from my 19 year old one.  I'd have jumped on this! 

Is this a single cam bow? I'm much more used to the draw cycle on them, than what I bought.

• Like 1

This is a dual cam I believe but draws like a single cam because the Cams  are not aggressive like my mathews are I have 2 bows already myself otherwise I'd keep it well worth the money iam asking the qad rest alone are almost a 100bucks

• Like 1

This bow has the fuel cams which say cam and a half on them ..they are nothing like my new mathews or my chill r cams these are way smoother....I'd wrather see somebody use than it just sit here and collect dust u can change the draw module to for differant draw lengths 

15493931090788538438234957403301.jpg

Edited by silent death

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much! My nephew loves it!

He shot it a few times when we got back to my place. Great deal, and a very nice bow, for his first one. I'll be his mentor, and look forward to bringing another bow hunter into our ranks this season.

Was so nice to meet you and your wife. Always cool to meet another member. I look forward to meeting up with you again! For a local GTG, or just some fun shooting!

• Like 7