ANDY'S NEW ABORTION LAW

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m not fine with it, but I’m not wasting time complaining about it. Shouldn’t have voted in Cuomo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't but unfortunately there are too many libs as your neighbors in downstate. I guess we just disagree what is a waste and what is important. Fair enough. 

I didn't but unfortunately there are too many libs as your neighbors in downstate. I guess we just disagree what is a waste and what is important. Fair enough. 

Unfortunately, I think Cuomo won many areas of NY

On 2/4/2019 at 7:52 PM, The_Field_Ager said:

Should we be able to retroactively abort unwanted forum members? You've got me thinking now.

man would that backfire on you

11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I haven’t read through all these pages. I’m not agreeing with the new law, But nobody is forcing you to do this. Further, if you hate the law so much just move to South Dakota or some state where you can’t do this if it makes you feel better. I voted against Cuomo, but we live in a state where he was voted in and this is a new state law.

That's actually what is happening. A culmination of gun laws, abortion laws, liberal policies and taxes. Tack on the weather and many of the people only remain because of roots. And it's why his budget is in the shitter.

5 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Democrat controlled cities. and if you look at the blue down state results it was won there

Capture.PNG

You know where I stand politically, but people need to stop using maps like this. Both at a state level and federal level. Yes Montana is all red and the land mass is huge, but there are more people living in some major cities than the whole state. I understand the picture you're trying to paint and you're not wrong, but fact of the matter is it's probably something like 80% of the population live in those blue squares. If we were to change to a land mass based system, Fred from Herkimer counties vote would count the same as 2,000 votes from NYC and then how is that democratic? 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m not fine with it, but I’m not wasting time complaining about it. Shouldn’t have voted in Cuomo.

Just like the celebs who complain about trump and said they’d move to Canada but never did, there’s a lot of forum members who have been complaining about NY for 10 years- just move elsewhere then

I convinced not as many people voted for Cuomo as the election claims.  I no longer trust the election results in the state of NY.  The corruption has exceeded the point of having any trouble manipulating the election results to favor a leftist Democrat.

The recent report on the dwindling tax revenues in NY, proves many NY residents really are leaving the state.  Many on here are planning to leave ASAP, including me.  That will serve to exacerbate the dwindling tax revenue problem, for which Cuomo will respond with even higher taxes on those who stayed, eventually forcing many more to leave and the state getting even less revenue.

Airline pilots coined a phrase for this situation.  It's a "death spiral".  That's what's at the end of this trip.

Edited by Rattler

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

You know where I stand politically, but people need to stop using maps like this. Both at a state level and federal level. Yes Montana is all red and the land mass is huge, but there are more people living in some major cities than the whole state. I understand the picture you're trying to paint and you're not wrong, but fact of the matter is it's probably something like 80% of the population live in those blue squares. If we were to change to a land mass based system, Fred from Herkimer counties vote would count the same as 2,000 votes from NYC and then how is that democratic? 

I get it. but it doesn't change the fact that the most population dense areas in NY (specifically down state) are very liberal becasue of the programs and handouts. SO they rule. I get that. We live in a Lib state. My point to Biz on the late term abortion is that it doesn't matter what the majority wants. It doesn't make it right and and his assertion that we should just quit belly aching and put up with it because it isn't important and the majority wanted it because they put Cuomo in power is one of the most asinine things I have heard on this site. 

• Like 1

I convinced not as many people voted for Cuomo as the election claims.  I no longer trust the election results in the state of NY.  The corruption has exceeded the point of having any trouble manipulating the election results to favor a leftist Democrat.

The recent report on the dwindling tax revenues in NY, proves many NY residents really are leaving the state.  Many on here are planning to leave ASAP, including me.  That will serve to exacerbate the dwindling tax revenue problem, for which Cuomo will respond with even higher taxes on those who stayed, eventually forcing many more to leave and the state getting even less revenue.

Airline pilots coined a phrase for this situation.  It's a "death spiral".  That's what's at the end of this trip.

Where are you moving to?

I’ll be honest. Besides super high property/school taxes and limited big game species to hunt, I don’t really have any complaints about this state. I’ve never once felt restricted with respect to guns/ammo. NY has the greatest city in the world while also having amazing opportunities for outdoorsman. In under 6 hours driving you can be in NYC, the Catskills, Long Island, Finger Lakes, Adirondacks, Niagara Falls, even the Yelling Goat

11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I haven’t read through all these pages. I’m not agreeing with the new law, But nobody is forcing you to do this. Further, if you hate the law so much just move to South Dakota or some state where you can’t do this if it makes you feel better. I voted against Cuomo, but we live in a state where he was voted in and this is a new state law.

Biz, as far as what I know about you from reading this forum you don't have any children yet.  I think once you do, you hopefully will see the light on this.  All I ask is that you give this some contemplation.  I think anyone who gives this some real reflection will see the horror that this law now allows.  Eventhough it is now the law in our state, many of us are disturbed that ANY state in our nation would allow such a thing.

• Like 2

Wow just look at that map crazy 

It means nothing. Belo made the point of above. It’s simply a way of portraying data. What if they portrayed it as each vote was a blue or red stick figure? It would all blue and barely any red

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rattler said:

O it's easy to fix a election in places like NY and California 

When you have certain groups that vote 90% all the time one way  , 

It's a joke  most elections the probability should be very close to a 50 50 split so all you need is one  two  groups  to vote consistently one way and it's all over .  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It means nothing. Belo made the point of above. It’s simply a way of portraying data. What if they portrayed it as each vote was a blue or red stick figure? It would all blue and barely any red

The Democrats  have been very good at brainwashing certain demographic groups  and all of the unions basically . Hard to overcome that .

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

Would you have trusted the election results if Cuomo had lost?

Edited by virgil

27 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It's all demographics look at who dems overly kiss ass to

That's how they are winning there not winning because they actually have good ideas  , Or that  most of the  population even likes what they are doing . Cuomo said American was never great , now why would he say that,  see what I mean .

Edited by Storm914

28 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Let's look at it this way. Just looking at the votes for Cuomo from the down state counties in that blue blob of $hit. those were 2,636,961. ALL votes for Molinaro in the entire state 2,207,602.

21 minutes ago, virgil said:

Would you have trusted the election results in Cuomo had lost?

No, I would just assume the corrupt didn't accomplish what they wanted to accomplish with the vote rigging.  It would also mean far more people voted for their opposition then they expected and they couldn't override it with illegal votes.  That's what happened to them when Trump was elected.  They didn't plan on the amount of support he got and weren't prepared for it.

We need to install a fool proof verification system at the voting booth.  How about a NICS check on everyone who wants to exercise their right to vote?  The left does the opposite.  They want to insure everyone can vote, vote often and continue to vote after they're dead.

• Haha 1

Let's look at it this way. Just looking at the votes for Cuomo from the down state counties in that blue blob of $hit. those were 2,636,961. ALL votes for Molinaro in the entire state 2,207,602.

Sounds like not enough people voted.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Sounds like not enough people voted.

Well thank you Mr. Obvious...lol. I get it Biz. You have stated your position many times on the forum on many other topics. If it doesn't effect you personally or have any bearing on your banking accounts, you can care less and can't be bothered. I get it. 

• Like 2

It sounds like a lot of upstate people didn't vote. Many have a defeatist attitude and have no fight in them at all.  Sheep.

Agree many of those “red counties” had very close votes to going blue

1 minute ago, Rattler said:

It sounds like a lot of upstate people didn't vote. Many have a defeatist attitude and have no fight in them at all.  Sheep.

1 hour ago, Belo said:

and btw, that kind of thinking is exactly what the lady from georgia and the guy from florida said when they lost...

Belo you could take anyplace you pick drop in certain groups or a union in that place  who always vote in a block and even if they  only make up 10% 15%  of the people there in  that state  town what ever,  it will go there way 9 out of 10 times .

45 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

O it's easy to fix a election in places like NY and California 

When you have certain groups that vote 90% all the time one way  , 

It's a joke  most elections the probability should be very close to a 50 50 split so all you need is one  two  groups  to vote consistently one way and it's all over .  

41 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

The Democrats  have been very good at brainwashing certain demographic groups  and all of the unions basically . Hard to overcome that .

You're talking about 2 totally different things. Fixing an election is the act of changing votes and data and straight up fraud. "brainwashing" isn't illegal and I'm not sure why you think this state should be 50-50. It's a liberal state and has been for some time now. As already mentioned, many who don't agree with the politics have left. Liberals breed children and try and teach them their values. Many red states have similar histories with the opposite party. What is more interesting is the recent trend in TX and CO as people leave the states they don't like and bring their politics with them.

This isn't confusing at all, you continue to amaze me.

2 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Belo you could take anyplace you pick drop in certain groups or a union in that place  who always vote in a block and even if they  only make up 10% 15%  of the people there in  that state  town what ever,  it will go there way 9 out of 10 times .

what in the sam hell are you talking about? I can't with you man. I just can't. 

Edited by Belo