2019 Season (Biz-R-OWorld)

BizCT

Great job, Biz. Great story and great pictures. So when are you going to start processing your own and complete the hunter cycle?

Don’t really care to take the time to be honest. The local butcher is convenient. I pick it all up tomorrow morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, goosifer said:

kids these days, I tell ya . . . .

:pleasantry:

I know someone who not only will not process the deer he shoots he don't even  like to eat the  meat he has his all ground up and feeds it to his  dog  . 

Go figure that one out  :)

and this guy has 2 of the biggest bucks probably  ever taken in Westchester  hanging on his walls .

Edited by Hunter007

Brian is a good dude at Amato’s...I don’t love how they package their meat but I brought him my buck last year at 9:00pm just so he would cape it out. He had no problem caping and quartering it for me to boot on the spot after an already long day. Just so happens I work with one of his best friends so...

Brian is a good dude at Amato’s...I don’t love how they package their meat but I brought him my buck last year at 9:00pm just so he would cape it out. He had no problem caping and quartering it for me to boot on the spot after an already long day. Just so happens I work with one of his best friends so...

Yup! Brian is who my dad and I always request.

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Haha. Might go aggressive actually since I shot him after scraping

I have one done with the aggressive pose.  While cool at first it has become my least favorite of my mounts.   Any type of semi upright or semi sneak with a turn to the head looks better long term IMO.    Of course I really like wall pedestals too.  Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats Biz.  Sounded like an awesome hunt and while out with Dad even better.  This a new PB for you?  

Yes for New York. Bigger than my prior 8pt. I’ll take a tape to him today but he’s right around 90”

• Like 2